addictive flash tower defense game.

hideout

there used to be a hack where if you pressed the n key a lot before starting you'd get ridiculous gold and wood. i had like 50 level 2 rockets and 200 million gold. it was going at 1000% interest before it started going into the negative numbers and i lost all my lives.

i not really sure how red did it, but if you notice his screen, he didn't research water, earth nor fire. he used all his wood for interest rate. that's probably how he got crazy number of gold. i just don't know how he was able to fight through everything without the fire towers, though.

if you look at my screen, i did research fire, but used the rest of my wood for interest, too. i feel strange talking about how i use my wood, though.

seriously, what about the air levels then?

all you need is one lvl 3 for the first air level, and for the next i think you only need one lvl 3 or 4 fire tower. the rest is easy once you get the money.

the ideal way to play is to build as little as you need to kill the creeps, that way you get more money every level because of the interest.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was really dissapointed when i realized this thread wasn't addictive flesh tower. :(