Selfedge Mentioned in Hypebeast

Servo2000

New thread, don't shit it up. Kiya and Selfedge were mentioned on Hypebeast. It's a good article, I suggest you read it, just because the Selfedge Crew are good people and anything we can do to support them supporting our denim obsession is good.

http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/01/self-edge-interview/

Buy some more jeans. Everyone needs a pair of Flatheads in their life.

Quoted for unequivocal truth. The Flat Head shirts are amazing as well. High price tag, but worth every bit for the comfort/fit.

how much do they run? the houndstooth one looks fresh as hell

Jan, aka Stuntastic, is an employee and my male model. He's really a hipster but denies it, it doesn't matter to me just as long he stops talking about his bike and keeps selling jeans.

Goddamnit.

he's dressed head to toe in Supreme and even has a Supreme duffle bag and Supreme condoms he uses when he brings the emo sluts home at night.

HAHAHAHA...

Good read.

Damn! $160 for the Flathead flannel. I must see this to believe it. Any place to check for it in NYC?

Only at Self Edge... they're the exclusive retailer of Flat Head in America.

Here's a crappy phone pic of me trying it on a week before I bought it:

fh_houndstooth.jpg

Kiya is a good guy, and his product is solid. So what if a spot is "blown up"? If you are into chasing the next big thing, maybe it's time to see how good your eye is (hey, it's a fun game), but otherwise, there is no harm in people getting into something everyone here seems to see the value in, right?

just a few bits of news.

-the online store opens tomorrow night

-we'll be selling Imperial and a couple of models of Sugarcanes

-we'll be adding a new brand ever week or so

in some sad and unfortunate news...

the denim world was turned upside down two days ago and i haven't been able to sleep since. i'm serious.

there's something going down that's going to severely change everything in Japanese Denim.

and not in a good way, let's just hope all parties involved recover as quickly as possible, in the meantime, thanks for the support.

jin some sad and unfortunate news...

the denim world was turned upside down two days ago and i haven't been able to sleep since. i'm serious.

there's something going down that's going to severely change everything in Japanese Denim.

and not in a good way, let's just hope all parties involved recover as quickly as possible, in the meantime, thanks for the support.

Please tell us what's up, we're a denim board afterall!

I really hope not. Guys, I'm a bit scared. :(

If it is, I hope its just limited to arcuates and tabs and they don't try to go after everyone using a similar pattern, that'd suck. Maybe its time to stock up on Japanese denim :P

Iron heart 21oz jeans with a Hedi Slimane influnced cut? Has this man read my mind?...

The shop sounds amazing. Much love to Kiya for making it all happen. As the son of a small business owner (a business that provided the computer on which I'm typing as we speak) I appreciate the Grind and determination that goes into carrying a vision from the idea stage, to a living, breathing organism. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors. I'll stop by when i'm in the bay and we can shoot the shit about Jeans and yo-yo's.

Easy,

Wolves