which arcuate do you like the most?

majikero

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

older meltin pots w/ the M stitch and wrangler's W

(mario and wario jeans)

both i guess not technically an arcuate.

then wear that w/ the nes belt buckle . . .

i'm done.:confused:

rip samurai's.

Maybe someone could clarify this for me. I was under the impression that the term "arcuate" referred to back pocket stitching that is similar to that of Levi's (ie "arcs" or "arched"). Yet it seems to be being used to refer to anything on the back pocket at all, be it painted or stitched, in any shape or form. Is there a specific definition?

they are nowhere near the same...

but people dont refer to those stitchings as arcuates anyways...

A lot of japanese brands do arcuates which resembles a lot to the ones levis does... they are formed as arcs, therefore arcuates...

nudie and imperials do their own thing, and arent formed like arcs... therfore they are not referred to as arcuates...

if I remember correctly arcuate is indeed the name for just the Levi's backpocket stitching, but people on here tend to refer to anything stitched or printed on a backpocket (to a certain degree) as an arcuate, especialy since most (used to) resemble Levi's so much.

edit: Superstar beat me to it, but has a different theory, anyway, at this moment he has exactly 500 more post than me and joined 4 months later, I however have more rep. I'm ready for the superthrash!

edit: Superstar beat me to it, but has a different theory, anyway, at this moment he has exactly 500 more post than me and joined 4 months later, I however have more rep. I'm ready for the superthrash!

Nah C-Duck, you will never be comparable to my style... but hell i need some more rep... see you on thrash...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...