Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Man vs. Food is such a good show. I need to go to all of these places. It replaces Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives as my favorite food related show because the host isn't as annoying as guy fieri. Plus, this guy is a hell of an eater

they came to my favorite burrito place a few days ago

excited to see the episode

I had a cinnabon on saturday and it was glorious.

sup lab.

This one coworker I'm buddies keeps on bitching and moaning about her life problems to me. Then she ended up chilling with my friends and she kept on bitching about her life problems to them too. Bitch needs to stop yapping her mouth every five minutes about her life problems. Chill the fuck out, its fucking life. Deal with it.

this is hot?

i think hairy legs are gross

srsly, i think hairy men are so sexy.

ill even take some back hair...as long as its not that shoulder hair shit.

ass hairs too, just be sure to wash them dingleberries out.

just woke up from this crazy dream where I was playing hockey in the junior olympics against Russia. I scored two goals and I remember every time I scored I missed the net or hit a post like four times but I was able to finally make it.

servo how much would you pay to lick mass' balls? let's forget this internet persona impersonation business and let's see if we can't make this happen once and for all.

I would say around $12.

Maybe.

I think there's a positive correlation between how tired I get and how inclined I become to lose all punctuation and enter mass-posting mode.