Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I had a dream with Superfuture people in it last night. It was Mass and Diamonds, but Diamonds looked like the Ice Truck Killer from Dexter and his real name was different...

They were hanging at my parents house and I came in and was like what's up guys!? Then they went to a movie with my parents and I met them there. They had snuck a 12 pack of beer in. Random.

fuck i wanted to watch this, i just watched the last 2 rounds on youtube, seemed brutal, but couldnt find the whole fight.

i remember when i watched margarito/ cotto my dad made a comment on how margarito just blocks the punches with his face, ill assume it was the same strategy with different results

i also did see highlights of the affliction card, it was alright but i still am more upset i missed the boxing than this.

Mosley had a better gameplan than Cotto. Brother Nasim should be praised.

But ya, basically, Mosley would rip combos and when Margarito would try to dig in, Mosley would actually hold him, dig his head into his chest, and muscle Margarito into the ropes. Amidst this, he would explode 4-5 punch combos that landed flush. Margarito couldn't any shots off. Mosley forced Margarito to back up, it was amazing to see.

edit: NO MORE MEXICAN HEROES

zJJjktfcRHk

Man vs. Food is such a good show. I need to go to all of these places. It replaces Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives as my favorite food related show because the host isn't as annoying as guy fieri. Plus, this guy is a hell of an eater

Man vs. Food is such a good show. I need to go to all of these places. It replaces Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives as my favorite food related show because the host isn't as annoying as guy fieri. Plus, this guy is a hell of an eater

i'm watching it right now, it's so amazing and makes me so fucking hungry.

Fuck meryl streep. She's the same fucking person in every movie. Kate winslet got robbed. She was so fucking good

Katie holmes is lookin' kinda nippy introducing best actor. Lopsided nips too. awkward

sag awards. I'll try to turn it on for part of it, but i have the next 5 day of classes/lessons to plan out :(

I'm happy penn won over pitt. I hope ben button gets blanked at all the award shows. I'm still pissed off that Revolutionary Road wasn't nominated for much of anything at the oscars. Fucking rip off. It was so good

winslett should've been nominated for revolutionary road... her performance in the reader was pretty average.

See, that's what i'm saying. I don't get it. Was the oscar committee a bunch of suburbanites or something and just hating?

Also, how the fuck did Slumdog win best ensemble acting at the sags just now? It's supposed to be best ensemble ACTING, not movie that made you feel warm and fuzzy inside. The kids were good, but all the adults were mediocre as shit

edit: i partially retract saying winslet in the reader was average because i forgot about the titties