Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Then again, my ex really dug the smell of cig smoke and loved when i'd come back from the bar with it on my clothes. That was a plus.

Also, it masks the smell of BO and axe body spray that would otherwise permeate all the bars/clubs around here.

Well, i didn't always liked the smell of my clothes. but still better than the mix of sweat / spilled beer and other liquids all around/ shitty perfumes

and what's better than a cigarette when you're drinking? even when you're a non-smoker

i got a ticket in brooklyn for lighting up on the platform of an outdoor train station. at 4am. drunk, and high. luckily we got miz calmed down, or i think the cops would have taken me in.

still havent paid the ticket, so i guess i have a warrant there now.

wait, this was an outside subway platform? ive seen cops light up on the 7 train and there are no signs that prohibit people from smoking there..,unless they're hidden or something. that's bullshit. fight the case.

please start saying TN instead of the south as a whole, for everything. cause tennessee is one of the worst places i've ever been and it's definitely nothing like the rest of the cities in the south. thx.

c'est a la livinière.

i really like that wine. it's 13%, the bottle doesn't get me that drunk either, just a nice tipsy mellow feeling

i'll try to find myself a bottle and drink it to see what it does

i also should proxy some wine from here