Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Where do her tastes lie?

Nowhere in particular and it's not great, but it doesn't matter that much since she's three years younger than I am (i.e. just starting out in high school) but I figure if I buy her something sort of neat that she'll at least appreciate it now and might make it through whatever developments her style has. I was thinking maybe that "http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/art/fake-rollneck-2.php'>Carin Wester Rollneck Scarf? I don't know, it's a little too expensive for how much she'll appreciate it I imagine.

Either that or that knotted knit neck sweatshirt thing from Obesity and Speed for Urban. Cooler than the ones she has now but still cheap enough to be disposable.

Their collection for Urban is called Nothing Sacred? Heh.

That being said, that's probably the route I'd go down. The diffusion lines for Urban work in this case; introduce her to some names so she can get an idea for things and start working from there, wherever her style might take her. She'll appreciate it, but won't be too afraid that she never wears it.

A quick look around there, I didn't mind this zipper sweater at all. You could try Revolve if you want to wade through a ton of crap.