Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

For those asking about the teaching job. It's only a 6 month thing that pays for housing/plane ticket. I'm only 20 and transferring to a university next fall, so I'm taking the 6 months off to do this.

It pays pretty weak; 1.5k a month. But it only requires you to have a year or two in college, so not too shabby. My income will be spent entirely on soju.

teaching english?

i am going to do exactly the same thing after my honours year before i start postgrad

take a year off in shanghai, teach english for pennies and forget everything

lol, and the salvia(???) on the top right???

On that note, NO MORE SALVIA EVER AGAIN.

EVER.

I've been meaning to try Salvia for the longest time. Share your bad trip (i'm assuming that's whats making you swear it off).

What is up with the world. I was sitting in chem when the teacher started talking about the conservation of matter and the universe having a finite number of matter. Just started thinking about our universe. Like how the fuck did we just get here. On this one dot are these fucking people that strive to learn about the world and have music, and language, and taste, and all these types of people. But it's meaningless, in a way, since the universe is so big, nothing really changes and we can only hope to make the smallest fucking changes to those around us. Fuck.

What is up with the world. I was sitting in chem when the teacher started talking about the conservation of matter and the universe having a finite number of matter. Just started thinking about our universe. Like how the fuck did we just get here. On this one dot are these fucking people that strive to learn about the world and have music, and language, and taste, and all these types of people. But it's meaningless, in a way, since the universe is so big, nothing really changes and we can only hope to make the smallest fucking changes to those around us. Fuck.

Haploid did this already... with more ardor....