Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

did you have to use your ak?

god bless god for creating thick girls from the northern part of mainland china

ahh just chillin at the mandarin oriental now with a mille fleur, might go for a swim when i get home, get some thai food for dinner then go home and catch up on DVDs...as Cube said "It was a good day."

i dont know if i should laugh it off or get upset but here goes. i get home from running some errands and my cousin and his son are there, so i guess im gonna watch my nephew while my cousin is at work, used to that, so i said sure. while my cousin starts driving away the son takes my hat and throws it into teh back of his truck while its moving, so i probably just lost a (very cheap) hat, which i wear all the time.

are you a cop?

i am scared to drive my ford crown victoria on the highway.

the brakes suck, i'm not sure if i have anymore gas and i hate that when i put my ipod/tape thingy in, i get static noise from the speakers (that doesn't happen when i have the radio on).

i was talking to these two incredibly hot/cute girls on the late night bus tonight.. it was going great, but this fucking A&F douchebag kept interuppting and creeping them out ... he would just try to brag about his piece of shit job there and how much money him and his friends spent and talking about previous level high school shit..

he totally fucked things up for me and ended up creeping out the girls so much they ran away and hopped in a cab..

i felt i at least coulda got one of their numbers if it was just me talking them

i fucking hate corny white people.

you should've just said "NOW!" and ran into a cab with them you fucking noob! they would've found it hilarious and would've fellated the shit out of you in thanks for saving them also

final destination: you're next

:( no!!

are you a cop?

lol, i wish i was. that would then make sense...nah, just driving the family car...i would rather have my shaggin wagon back, tho.

yo i have shirt coming in from england, and it 'shipped out' according to ups tracking on the 27th... no update since, so i called today and turns out its stuck in the shipping facility in england... fuck im so pissed... gonna call tmrw.. always had packages shipped with the countrys standard shipping [usps, canada post, royal mail] and been perfect.. fuck UPS

anyone ever had this problem with UPS? packages just being stuck?

Guest jmatsu
yo i have shirt coming in from england, and it 'shipped out' according to ups tracking on the 27th... no update since, so i called today and turns out its stuck in the shipping facility in england... fuck im so pissed... gonna call tmrw.. always had packages shipped with the countrys standard shipping [usps, canada post, royal mail] and been perfect.. fuck UPS

anyone ever had this problem with UPS? packages just being stuck?

conan, what is that supposed to mean? "stuck?" wtf? that sucks. i never had any real problems with ups except delays, in which they credited me. what service did you use?

i was in the shower thinking about work and all of a sudden the lyrics to this song came into my head

muJaDZA-_Bk

i havent heard this song since it was playing on the radio when it came out and until now i wouldnt have recognized the artist or the songname if you told them to me

conan, what is that supposed to mean? "stuck?" wtf? that sucks. i never had any real problems with ups except delays, in which they credited me. what service did you use?

like it's been at the UPS facility over in the uk since may 27th... the canada/us UPS person on the phone said that her computer listed reason as 'security scan' or something but she couldn't get more info, said i had to get the shipper to contact UPS over there

god that nintendo comercial with carrie underwood is so cute.

k6IgsKBX6V4

like 20 seconds in when shes all serious then cracks a smile, thats like cuteness overload.

I was printing off a journal article today and there was a some what plain looking girl at the printer, she reached down to grab every single bit of paper and every single time i got a mad geez of her rather large breasts. It was nice, sometimes i like large breasts, but only when they are contained in a shirt. The rest of the time i like em small to medium.

ooooot

wait this isn't superconfessional

I was printing off a journal article today and there was a some what plain looking girl at the printer, she reached down to grab every single bit of paper and every single time i got a mad geez of her rather large breasts. It was nice, sometimes i like large breasts, but only when they are contained in a shirt. The rest of the time i like em small to medium.

ooooot

wait this isn't superconfessional

the otherday i was wearing my cashmere sweater with nothing under it cause it feels nice like that and i forgot what a low neck it has and went out about town doing stuff and.. oh yeah not confessional