Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

going to work dopesick, cant hold anything down, no sleep, why do i do this to myself? do i think the end result will change and ill feel fine?

tried to call in, my boss even knows im not faking cuz i thru up all over the bathroom floor and wall last night...."but we only have 4 people, i expect to see you"...man, fuck you you schmecker...ive called in like only 3 or 4 times since ive been there for well over a year.

sorry, im not trying to get sympathy, i just got to let it out somehow.

edit: threw up all over myself on the way to work, about 5 minutes from the work place...walked in with throwup all over me and got sent home...haha.

Guest Mayhem

every two weeks or so, i have this night. where my mind kinda clicks off and i dont do much of anything all night until 9:30 am hits so i can go buy some paint and canvas from michaels. tonight is that night.

i was talking with my brother about food the other day and he asked me what is a traditional canadian meal and i had no idea. is there a such thing as traditional canadian food? theres hella canadian cats on this site someones has got to have an answer.

i was talking with my brother about food the other day and he asked me what is a traditional canadian meal and i had no idea. is there a such thing as traditional canadian food? theres hella canadian cats on this site someones has got to have an answer.

well the national drink is molson XXX

No. And whatever the other Canadians say, don't believe them.

my 3month old pants are starting to itch... i think i should wash them..

i'm thirsty, but i'd have to walk downstairs... don't feel like it.

i wonder if she's avoiding me..

this thread is kind of liek that superconfessional, but not...

Guest suckdick

at&t sucks ass

united airlines fuckin sucks as well find my bag fuckers

school starts next week

can't sleep

took 8 pills (40mg) of melatonin (is it reallly safe?)

no one buys my shiit

everything just fuckin sucks ah...

Note to self:

When it's pretty boring on the Future, it doesn't get any more exciting by hitting "new posts" 3 times a minute.

I certainly don't feel more entertained after posting more this afternoon. I was supposed to go into work today but someone wanted to switch shifts. Now i'm stuck watching boring college football games and killing time online as it rains. The only good game, wasn't even on tv(at least in florida). I can't believe app state beat michigan and i didn't get to watch it live.