Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^its really pissing me off. I was in soho today and my umbrella kept getting turned inside out so i went into urban outfitters, dropped my umbrella in the bin with everybody elses, pretended to look around for 5 minutes, then grabbed a much sturdier nicer looking umbrella as i was leaving. Don't you love free shit?

^^its really pissing me off. I was in soho today and my umbrella kept getting turned inside out so i went into urban outfitters, dropped my umbrella in the bin with everybody elses, pretended to look around for 5 minutes, then grabbed a much sturdier nicer looking umbrella as i was leaving. Don't you love free shit?

you're a dick

for those of you that don't know this story- this happened in SF.

we were standing on a curb next to a street when a bicyclist did a ride by umbrella snatching. literally snatched it right out of winq's hand, and rode away quickly.

(0)

mike_lowrey_is_an_idiot680.jpg

Thanks Mike for the support.

It's good to know that other upstanding members on this board can recognize quality individuals on this board.

Your fashion style has always been an inspiration to me. ;)

I mean, I know I'm a superhomo, but I could learn a few things about riding the dick from WelcomeToTheFuture.

pics?

no... although I would have asked the same if I saw someone post that. :P despite being desensitised to seeing stuff like that online often, it was actually horrifying to see someone not only kill themselves irl... but to also see the people on the sidewalk who got the guy's brains on them and on the outdoor dining tables they were eating at. gruesome.

somes days when im depressed, after wacking off in the morning, the most difficult decision of the day is if I want to spend the extra dollar I have, that I haven't spend on the train, on eating a bag of chips or a kit kat. fritos are salty and supress my hunger until i get to work which is good, but i also like that kit kats can be broken up into four pieces. If i get the kit kat I can eat one piece every 10 minutes or so between stops which can be mildly exhilirating.

I don't know what it is, i don't think it's a commercial. but it says:

"Even after a long absence""At your return, take time to listen to your wife..."... for once maybe she has something important to tell."

I am going to jump off a bridge if I don't move out of my crummy town in the next few weeks.

noooooooooooooooooooooo! don't jump off a bridge!!!

make it an H&M instead!!! but for real, don't jump off of anything. :)

i was buying some shirts from metropark and the guy ringing me up was really hot....but basically a taller version of the guy i am fucking around with. i wonder if asking him for his number would have been awkward.