Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

ppl listen to brotha lynch?

im not sure why because i really like joe buck (he actually went to my high school) but watching football on nbc > watching football on fox/cbs.

E-A-G-L-E-S

i remember having to listen to joe buck during yanks world series games and shit, i feel like he's always hating on my teams, can't stand his voice

ppl listen to brotha lynch?

"authorities say, he listened repeatedly to the gangster rapper brotha lynch hung song, locc 2 da brain"

is alex dead? did he burrow into erika's vagina? I'm lost.

"authorities say, he listened repeatedly to the gangster rapper brotha lynch hung song, locc 2 da brain"

WHILE YOU BE lNTERNET THUGGIN

I BE IN YOUR SET MUGGIN

YOU BE IN THE BATHROOM TUGGIN

CAUSE YOU CANT GET LOVIN

im not sure why because i really like joe buck (he actually went to my high school) but watching football on nbc > watching football on fox/cbs.

Joe buck sucks calling football. He's great for baseball though

I watched it too fast. I'm sad it's over. You and inaya should gather lots of black people and continue the series.

but 2000 years into the future.

i've been watching brotherhood... it's not bad, but i think it may have been cancelled after 3 seasons.

arrested development is the best show ever

im flopped out watching the seasons in order

I'm arguing with this bitch over what to watch tomorrow.

I wanna see Wrestler, she wanna see Slumdog Millionaire. Yo Slumdog good and all but c'mon Wrestler you fucking whore...

^If it will aid in getting dick wet, Slumdog. Despite it being yet another movie that will help assuage white guilt (poverty CAN be romantic!) I've heard good things about it. Though, I also trust Danny Boyle a lot. Otherwise, tell her to quit being fucking stupid.

Random Question: how do you guys deal with leather jackets with sleeves that are too long? Let's imagine I couldn't tailor the sleeves and they're 3" too long.

I don't give a fuck about anything, I'm watching wrestler. I'll watch both --- slumdog looks good too --- but I figure its going to be exactly how you describe. I need some shit that makes me think. Regardless, I'm watching Wrestler.

I'm arguing with this bitch over what to watch tomorrow.

I wanna see Wrestler, she wanna see Slumdog Millionaire. Yo Slumdog good and all but c'mon Wrestler you fucking whore...

slumdog is good but mad # of cwg and fat ppl hypin it and talking about going to india on facebook and helping people, YOU ARE RUINING THIS MOVIE FOR ME LIKE U RUINED MILK FOR GAYS

watch wrestler

so i accidentally bought 2% milk instead of fat free milk, and i had forgotten how much of a difference it makes. hella tastier. made my raisin bran pop.

fat free > 2%. blegh

I was faced between downloading Man on Wire and Slumdog the other day to cure boredom and i decided to save slumdog for a girl

man on wire was fucking amazing

the wrestler is fucking terrible

rourke is still dope though

a cwg recommended i watch slumdog, but i haven't yet

whatever happened to papoose

dude had fits for days