Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

at 0:13 was next level for me.

raf sale on gilt is actually decent

too bad im from canada and prive is offering me orisue

just watched one of farmer's video posts for the first time. damn, i've been missing out on some sick shit.

repped (not that you need it)

- http://mondotopless.tumblr.com/ is the best tumblr

- why isn't there any good french funny tv show ? i can't think of one at all while there's so much english and american ones and there's a lot of good stand up comedians they should get together and make a tv show or something...

I have lost the feeling in my left pinky and ring finger, should I be worried? Makes me think of that episode of xxx holic.

xxxholic2_1.jpg

I have lost the feeling in my left pinky and ring finger, should I be worried? Makes me think of that episode of xxx holic.

xxxholic2_1.jpg

scott you're falling apart. it might be pinched back nerve, last summer i had one and my big toe would go kinda numb.

Guest lilbpack1

I sumtimes lose grip of reality and the cure is to b positive n based

#based advice

The internet police will never hold me back!

Hey, another UCSC student! One my friends roommate got one of those last year, and I've been very curious to see what it said. What do you have to do for it to go away?

JKjeX.jpg

what a terrible day it must have been for this deliveryperson. Looked like a woman too (rare), destined for fail.

"ESPN's Sport Science reported that Rondo's hands measure 9.5 inches long and 10 inches wide. Those measurements are proportionate to a player taller than Yao Ming!"

i electrocuted myself during a set on saturday and i still can't feel my right forearm properly.

[/snarkiness]

okay i received an electric shock to my right arm during the set and now all surface feeling is reduced, okay.

coachella sold out?