Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

The significant amount of people experiencing first hand the tragedies, the people directly and indirectly affected, the organizations dedicated to helping those in need of help, and the news outlets providing millions of others who might care. Pessimism isn't as cool as you may think.

sentinels.png

I loev MvC, but really...goddammit I hate sentinel.

Stay positive and based and everything will be OK.

And ke1 do you really think the only reason for adopting such a world view is an attempt to look cool? Wow

The significant amount of people experiencing first hand the tragedies, the people directly and indirectly affected, the organizations dedicated to helping those in need of help, and the news outlets providing millions of others who might care. Pessimism isn't as cool as you may think.

I'm not trying to be cool, I'm just saying it is what it is. I can't stand people pretending they really care when a news headline is in their head for maybe ten minutes tops. Those watching at home don't care, those giving a casual ten dollar donation don't care, and people indirectly effected certainly don't care because they don't even realize they've been effected by that shit.

I just don't want to pretend I have the emotional capacity to give a shit about this stuff that really effects me in no way at all. Emotional tourism/ pretending to care is more disrespectful than honesty.

FUCK PEOPLE WHO PLAY WITH SENTINEL. That is all.

H H H H H super, xfactor level 3 super, H H H H

super jumps are so damn slow that he can zone you immediately, standing M can destroy projectiles and is super damn fast and has armor which is bullshit, H does chip damage which is bullshit

part of me wants them to bring back cable just to be equally frustrating. at least then a new generation of gamers will be introduced to the magic that is 2hit chain into AHVBx5 and discover that yeah, you can throw a controller through drywall if you are really angry.

Yeah I respect your view, but when you say "who really cares", you're then generalizing everyone's opinions and actions to that of your own. the entire second part of your post is just you projecting. I can relate to your perspective, but realize it's your own and doesn't necessarily reflect the majority, and even if it does, the minority that disagrees is still a significant amount of people.

That "minority" is what makes up red cross and every other charitable organization out there.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
I can relate to your perspective, but realize it's your own and doesn't necessarily reflect the majority, and even if it does, the minority that disagrees is still a significant amount of people.
I can relate to your perspective, but realize it's your own and doesn't necessarily reflect the majority
I can relate to your perspective, but realize it's your own
I can relate to your perspective, but realize it's your own

I can relate your your perspective.

I can relate your your perspective.

That's amusing and is sure to get you a lot of rep, but how does that help in discrediting any of what I said.

Are you trying to infer that you're not aware that the word "relate" has more than one meaning? Good example of isolating a few words out of context though.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
don't see how respectfully listening to somebody's full opinion with no 'out of context' BS, then voicing your own is considered haughty.
In my wording, not my views, right? I find that I have to be in order to sustain even the simplest of conversations here. Post after post is a smart alec/sarcastic remark that strays away from the topic at hand.

sf0OFZexRGs

Lol, I was referring to the tone in which I responded to you. I even think that one post could be considered haughty, and therefore admitted to it. Every other post is a respectable, clear, statement that addresses the topic.

Haughty or not, this does nothing to discredit my original posts directed at mpecc. But, keep trying I guess.