Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i stayed home a few days last week and smoked

i had a coughing/runny nose cold and i felt great

i think it kinda took my mind off the cold?

just dont take super fat hits and you should be good

i dont feel like i can exist right now, or ever after this

its not really that i dont want to, i just dont feel like i can deal with everything, mostly things i dont know about like the life and all that cliche shit

i feel like suicide could eventually seem like a viable choice, just because i feel so overwhelmed with everything

i think im depressed, but this feels like its completely different from anything like that

i always get into moods like this and i hate it because i really dont feel like i should be alive in this world

i dont even know what point im trying to get across with all this

For you my man...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbElhq4i6o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbElhq4i6o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Don't you just fuckin HATE it when you cough, and you see a small loogie accidentally fly out of your mouth, but when you go look for it on the floor to wipe it up, you just can't find it... and then you step on it later. yeah.

Quitting my job today! Starting my new one in 2 weeks!

Just spent like $400 on random nonsense on my company flexible spending account...(use it or lose it concepts)

Gotta schedule some appointments and get some use out of this health insurance I never use.