Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

haha. so what happened after that and who won?

"Andre had expressed Pete's poor tipping in his tell all book "open" , so no need to reiterate on a CHARITY EVENT. The night was fun and great tennis was being played. Agassi was playing to the crowd a bit too mcuh in fact. He stole the crowd from everyother player. Maybe he cant handle being out of the spotlight. Pete decides to imitate Andre's famous walk to lighten the mood and to get some attention also. Andre doesnt like it. From that point on he gets personal and airs the dirty laundry. Pete takes offense and tries to nail Andre with a serve. This showed little class on both Andres, and Pete's Part. Pete could have easily talked about Andre throwing away 4 years of his life by doing drugs, but he takes the highroad, so he showed a bit more restraint. The Quality of tennis drops from that point, and the players seem to avoid hitting to Andre whenever possible. In the end, and in typical Sampras fashion, he finds a way to beat Agassi. Pete's book "A Champions Mind" is also available."

but Agassi walked that way because he had some kind of back disease so I guess it was kind of insensitive

got the us open, advantage jigga, serve like sampras, play fake rappers like a campus le tigre son ya too eager

i hate you. so many of my friends are down for that and i'm stuck here writing fucking essays.

i did get a call today to audition for a commercial though. for some kind of fucking energy drink or something. i dunno, they said "$700" and i said I'LL BE THERE! so i guess we'll see, selling out, wooo

hey guys i get a lot of tracks from unknowns and i honestly hate most of them but i love your shit!!!! its really tight. i will be sure to put it in an upcoming post. Rep the blog! thanks for lookin guys,

C.D.B.S.

Our track is to be featured on this blog.

:) :) :)

EDIT: 900!

well, tried to turn in my hw today, but apparently i didnt have it. i rushed to the library to do a quick replacement one.. As I turned in the new one, i found the original in my binder... fffffuuuuu-

I miss waking up on Saturdays when I was like 8, planting my ass in front of the tv early in the morning with a huge bowl of Cheerios and watching cartoons till noon. ( mostly waiting for Voltron to start)...Good times

Anyone else ever own the original Voltron set, the true ballar ass Voltron set made of all metal that combined to form a big robot? I got that for Christmas when I was a kid and I almost shit my pants opening up the wrapper

ultimate wish is for lady gaga and nicki minaj to do a collab

ultimate wish

the more i keep thinkin' about lady gaga's incredibly quick progression from glam pop to something way more fucked up (i.e. her last 4 videos), the more I think she has nowhere to go but darker. she can't be doing "eh eh" shit again.

i'm hoping eventually she settles somewhere between where she is now, and the knife/fever ray.

i was too lazy to find the rice cooker so i made it on the stove. forcing myself back into eating healthier, used some brown rice and just added some random spices, some lemon juice, and then threw some sriracha in once it was on the plate.

it counteracts the healthiness when it tastes so good i eat it all :(