Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was going to use CL rideshare to get to SD today.

I posted a ride needed listing and some guy replied last week asking me to let him know if i found a ride, that way he could tag along or something. a couple days ago, he says he's just going to take his own car down and that i should go with him. He's not asking for gas money or anything and instead, just wants to leave at 9AM today and is offering me a lift back from SD to SF whenever I want. He stated he went to Foothill and added me over facebook. Whatever, not a big deal.

then I ask him for some contact info on his end to leave with my friends and he only gives me a disconnected cell number and asks me to bring an ipod to hook up to his car. He adds a lot of my friends over facebook for no apparent reason and then he asks me if I'm gay. I see that he his over facebook.

kind of getting a weird feeling so i just emailed him last night saying i'd rather just take the plane...

am i being paranoid? or was this guy going to rape me...

i just got so tempted to get a new camera, think i'll pull the trigger soon on a nikon d90, need to get better use of my 50mm

also need a new winter jacket, something crazy warm. maybe woolrich or canada goose but they are hella hyped on the streets here and i'll probably look like any other kid, but they are still warm and i would probably have it for a lot of years to come...

wow lol i dont think i would ever to hitch a ride with someone over CL

It's not that bad. What evilcrayon describes is a pretty crazy sounding and unfortunate exception. If someone doesn't want your share of gas money, there's got to be an ulterior motive. But for the most part it's an easy way to get around. I'm going from Toronto to New Orleans in a few weeks almost entirely using rideshares.