Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

you guys aren't bad :D

Lol I just realized how what I said could be taken out of context. Meant it as two separate thoughts :D

I just picked up a pair of blue DBSS hi tops and wore them to law school today (not the patent ones, the deer skin ones). Prof catches a glimpse of them during class and blurts out "My God, Look at those Shoes!"

Pretty happy about it. If I ever stop offending the delicate sensibilities of old lawyer types please take me out back, shoot me in the head, and bury me in these kicks.

Pretty sure it's goat (the purple ones are... Think deer would be way too thick/stiff)

you want to eat my pussy cat akira?

Damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Lol I just realized how what I said could be taken out of context. Meant it as two separate thoughts :D

the only thing you're gonna get saying this in france is pussy. not bad tho!!

^^ mmm that looks yummy.

ok so what the fuck! i arrive to the parking lot of school and i have three texts from my boss. i call her back and she says, "daniel was supposed to open the store. he's not answering the store phone or his cell phone. can you come open? i'm two hours away."

FUCK

i so run to lecture, and tell my professor there's an emergency at work. she's been so sweet about me being absent last week and i feel like an ass for missing class. so i run back and here i am at work. i'm going to kill someone. someone needs to get here fast so i can make it to my other lecture.

you are sounding like the perfect employee that gets taken advantage of by other workers/boss

so this morning instead of me and my boss it was me, boss, and another worker who is kinda new. i haven't really gotten along with him like buddy buddy but theres no hate or whatever. anyways we go to get drinks and since i was going to treat my boss i sort of have to treat him too since he's there.

i think that sort of stunned him a little and now he has a nickname for me. wingwing. its not bad, but its kind of weird. i'm already having a hard time adjusting to my other coworker going "hey yo wing" -________-