Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

lol sam my bf saw you in the library but he couldn't remember your name and didn't want to yell out "SUFU" so he didn't say anything. i luled!

fuck i'm really quickly running out of things to do in chicago :( might just sit in a nice tea/coffee shop and watch people :)

im so in love with my girlfriend, for the first time in my life, i just want to be perfect. ive never really thought about how my actions would affect my partner untill now, "what will she think?!?!?!" its hard for me to remember that she got with me for me. i dont want to change, i just want to continue to be what she wants. ah! <3

mark minds rather than skin

teacher gotta understand....... you don't wanna spend your

evenings eating pickles by the fire with her old ass.

and most of these girls are just a ride at, '23

sup sam

this was a new order song, not jd

either way, still pretty amazing

lol sam my bf saw you in the library but he couldn't remember your name and didn't want to yell out "SUFU" so he didn't say anything. i luled!

there must be a samsikle impostor because i've never been to the library. i don't even know where it is lolol.

i lost my wallet this morning. i was about to give up and go to the dmv when i found a card on my car saying to call it if i lost something. thankfully someone was kind enough to return it. i gave all the cash i had inside it to him, and happily went home... to find out that the door to my room was locked for some reason. i had to open up the door lock using tools from the landlord's garage.

but hmm, i do love sandwiches.

i used to play runescape twice. i look back and see all the time ive wasted that i should've spent playing counter strike

counterstrike was the shit for a quick minute. what ever happened to that game?