Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck Tumblarity

makes me now OBLIGATED TO BLOG

wtf.

Do like I do and never look at your dashboard page. I just looked on there for the first time in months and I have a tumblarity of 12. I'm going to just consider it as "tumblr hilarity" and since I only ever grade things 1-10 that must mean my blog is super hilarious.

Guest bambam

my chem exam starts in two and a half hours. if i dont get 75+ ( high level 4? :confused::confused:) they're gan transfer me to a dif school

this is the last week of lecture. next week is exams. after the semester is over i plan to just chill, enjoy being 21, work out the last weeks at the chocoshop, go to LA for a minute, then peace the fuck out of the country. worry about shit later.

i was sleeping for hella days saturday afternoon and i missed a call at about 3:30 from one of my friends. i called him back at 3:45 and he said he was busy and had to go. 30 minutes later he rings my doorbell! i was hella excited and asked him what he was doing here. he says "i actually came to pick up your sister.. we're going to a barbeque... sorry!"

fml. friend comes by to hang out with my sister.

i was sleeping for hella days saturday afternoon and i missed a call at about 3:30 from one of my friends. i called him back at 3:45 and he said he was busy and had to go. 30 minutes later he rings my doorbell! i was hella excited and asked him what he was doing here. he says "i actually came to pick up your sister.. we're going to a barbeque... sorry!"

fml. friend comes by to hang out with my sister.

Would like to see pic of sister. Just curious to see what a 16 yo asian girl going out with 21 y.o. and gets invited to events by her older sister's friends looks like.

Damn...

YOU GOT FUCKING PWNED. Sounds like you got a crush on your friend thoughhhhhhhh.

I don't think I can ever look at him like that.. he's more like my brother figure. Lol.

Would like to see pic of sister. Just curious to see what a 16 yo asian girl going out with 21 y.o. and gets invited to events by her older sister's friends looks like.

Will do as soon as I get home!

i cant wait for the summer either!!

i dont really wear too much revealing clothing, so i know its gna b hot-balls.

but jeans/tee is perfect regardless.

and book 3 of the abarat comes out, so excited!