Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

COT DAMN IT ALREADY. When will supreme MAKE A FUCKING ROY AYERS TEE ALREADY?!!! I can put this supreme shit to rest whrn they do! FUCK!

TXhYaljiqgM

roy ayers x supreme vibraphone for f/w 2011

and

jack ashford x supreme tambourine for s/s 2012

i uploaded loads of stuff for a friend a while back on megaupload, he probably still has the link in his im log. i'll send you the link via pm when i get it !

could you be so good as to send me said link too? i'd really appreciate that :o i hope this isn't an unreasonable request... (stillanoob)

^babe ~ i wanted to rep u the other day your

recount of the tee-ball spacecamp and the Macarena was

good enough for me to download to my computer's hard drive

(it's next to every pic i have of u in white pants....)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwijwREk7Ag&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwijwREk7Ag&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

l o l at this shit

could you be so good as to send me said link too? i'd really appreciate that :o i hope this isn't an unreasonable request... (stillanoob)

i'll post it here somewhere this week since i got a few requests by pm.

i have taken a bath every day this week, tonight i just fell asleep in the tub, with the lap top on the edge, best sleep i have ever gotten. i'm such a bad ass risk taker lol.

les_plus_belles_chansons_de_claude_francois_.jpg

claude françois concept

(altho i'm not sure you'd die if your laptop fell on the bathtub, and moreover it's a macbook so the magsafe might disconnect)