Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Because worm asked so nicely

Superfuture Random... 01-31-09 02:19 PM doctorworm what made you feel the need to open your mouth? especially long after this was dealt with. i'm so fucking tired of the mentality here. why don't you post this publicly and cry about it like you were probably going to anyway

Hahahaha. Dude. Chill out. Take a deep breath. I didn't even know your girlie girl posted anything recently. I don't know what hang dj said about her, but the whiteknight thing was just kinda funny. It'll all be ok. Don't worry, man. Breathe. Breathe.

I don't even remember which one clopek's girlfriend was as there were like 3-4 white canadian girls posting at one point. Hangdj mentioned something about it. Did clopek get super defensive everytime someone mentioned his girl's name? What even happened to clopek?

Girls make guys do weird things i guess.

I would like to chug a cheap beer with clopek as well.

Guest No Handclaps Please
Damn. Anyone else watching Burger Paradise on travel channel? This show isn't even fair.

Jeepster- When i'm up in connecticut visiting my girlie girl probably in early april, i'm gonna have to go to that Louis' Lunch place in new haven. You'll have to meet up with us.

get double cheese