Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what you want might make you cry

what you need might pass you by

if you don't catch it

and what you need ironically

will turn out what you want to be

If you just let it

guys help me with my design project. I need stuff that doesn't work as well as it should ie could be redesigned to be better. Just some gadgets and shit that doesn't do what it should would be cool, but it can be as large in scope as you can imagine tia

cell phone companies always try to fuck you in a way or another.

i had "unlimited texts" and just received a bill for 360, 200$ were for texts. Apparently its only unlimited in Canada.

stupid assholes

kind of the same but not really, i went on an international phone calling spree august, september and some of october. i had one phone bill in that wasn't so bad, but then i soon come to find that there was a part 2 to the phone bill. kinda bites but totally worth it. or at least i think it was worth it, some of them were overseas drunk calls.

ah man that sucks too. they did that to me one time. they were texting me what to pay.

but i found out a few months after that they were never texting me the full thing, so i had to pay a few hundreds...

argg

they're grabbing us by the balls and they know it!

I hate school

I kind of really want to shave my head but then not only would my head be cold all the time but people would REALLY think I'm a dyke and there's already another girl at my school with a shaved head

I want a mohawk even more but then I'd be sent to a private school :c

hahahaha, born in 92 so spears around 2000 but brody dale forever and always

OH and my birthday is in nine days, so stoked!!!!

edit: take into consideration my hair is already reallly short...

My friend and I were talking at work about why men are or are not born gay. I believe people are born gay, and I came up with a theory that they are born that way because their parents/mother had sex too much during pregnancy and they were getting poked with dicks in the womb, therefore creating the attraction to dicks. I have no theory for lesbians though.

smoking at inappropriate times and where it isn't allowed owns

my friend was on shrooms once and walked into this fancy dorm/hotel lobby smoking a belmont and when i reminded him that it wasn't allowed he through the lit cigarette behind the counter. so grail

i'm gonna smoke in a bus or something tomorrow F U SOCIETY

I agree. I used to light up as I was walking out of classrooms just to piss people off.

I agree. I used to light up as I was walking out of classrooms just to piss people off.

i got a ticket in brooklyn for lighting up on the platform of an outdoor train station. at 4am. drunk, and high. luckily we got miz calmed down, or i think the cops would have taken me in.

still havent paid the ticket, so i guess i have a warrant there now.

I don't really have a problem with people smoking. The only downside is after i go to bars, it just means i have to wash my clothes, which is a drag.

illegal there too since nearly 2 years. now you can spend your night in bars or clubs and only have the smell or you sweat instead of the smell of your sweat + smell of all the smokers.

Then again, my ex really dug the smell of cig smoke and loved when i'd come back from the bar with it on my clothes. That was a plus.

Also, it masks the smell of BO and axe body spray that would otherwise permeate all the bars/clubs around here.