Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I do not think six people in the fuck you and you, my boss, I'm not good at

7 40-5, white, it's not a good loss to the White

I have a large, I cut out a long time, I cut them cut fat (what)

I come back (what) we come back they

My distribution, I'm like the Atlantic

I was flying across the Atlantic that they mothnierfuckers

I Pablo Noriega knows, the real Noriega

To me, he is obliged to support 100

I have a small, black, we all buy

I really still little agreement niger seed Please refer to cocaine

My roof, my money rides

I pedal like I have something to run.

I cry when the black-night snatch 100

He delivered the lives of 100 million

To stack the deck

On the ice guardians

And, during the night can pop up a bottle

If you like a baby (which) may have

I like you (and how the case may be),

Yeah

As of late-night sex is tight, so wet

For you to do me tonight, gas-jet

The extent to which your baby like you (you) may be

So far I like you (you) as a potential

Yeah

when i was younger like in elementary school i used to run around and show the girls in my class my penis then i moved. I went back to visit onetime and hung out with some old friends and seen one of the girls i showed it to. It was the most awkward situation ever we both could not look each other in the face without laughing.

alf_telefonuje.jpg

On another note, I'm wondering if anyone reckons they could make up their own unique accent without sounding like an existing accent? I've been trying all day and can't do it.

when i was younger like in elementary school i used to run around and show the girls in my class my penis then i moved. I went back to visit onetime and hung out with some old friends and seen one of the girls i showed it to. It was the most awkward situation ever we both could not look each other in the face without laughing.

in 8th grade i sat next to this kid, ricky, who used to pull his jeans flat on his dick, call my name and then somehow pop it...

which leads me to believe it was hard all the time and a mating call of some sort.

This is why i'm not teaching elementary and trying to convince my friend who is in elementary ed to switch.

2z9ffip.jpg

Who remembers this shit from Double Dare? The giant fucking nose? I remember this shit. Fuck the internet for not having more pictures, though.

One of the best moments of highschool was sophomore year (02 i think) when double dare 2000 was still running. This hugggeee nerd from our high school and his lame ass family happened to be the red team. We were glued to the tv. Wonderful times. The nose was one of the easier ones. Not as easy as walking through the ear, although when people busted ass going through the earwax it was gold.