Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

god, i wish i could scour century 21. i like digging through there, its fun.

im finally going to pick up my purse from saks ( a fuckin week later) plz god let this lady have put it on hold for me correctly.

imma make a scene if she didnt.

does your mom even understand that this is a house party?

I take it she doesn't read sufu enough

DO YOU UNDERSTAND

THAT THIS IS

A HOUS

E

PARTY?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND SERVO?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND KUNK SNR.?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

How can they wear. HOW CAN THEY WEAR?

What does one wear to a house party anyways? How can you wear a house party?

so my mom took away my car keys (her car) and my phone for the most ridiculous shit i've ever heard

which is funny either way because she didn't really do anything else. i rarely use the car or phone, so it's not really punishing me at all. she didn't say i was "grounded"...don't really see what she's trying to get at with this

anyways, i'm just going to choke her out because of how mad she made me for her blowing things not even funnily out of proportion.

now i'm going to go wash my car (to sell) without a hose because i need money and the landlord won't let us use the hose.

sup lab- god i was hoping kentucky was going to ruin homecoming for all the assholes here. boy was that the opposite of what i was hoping. it wasn't even close to being a competitive game

sup lab- god i was hoping kentucky was going to ruin homecoming for all the assholes here. boy was that the opposite of what i was hoping. it wasn't even close to being a competitive game

Yea Kentucky sucks. Texas/OSU is good right now. Sold my Alabama ticket

I was too busy with teaching/class/work this week to get my ticket. Lost out on $30 worth of jawn money

i am currently eating a feast.

i robokopp'd much, but only ended up getting one thing at century 21. there was some RO/drkshdw/viv west./ann d shit that was cool, as well as some amazing mmm jackets, but i didn't have enough money for jawn jawns. just bought a fuckload @ unigro, though im happy with my purchases.

then i bought some extra food for my feast like dinner to reward myself.

start with:

harvest cheddar sunchips and progresso soup

main course:

turkey + swiss wrap from the deli w/ sabra hummus to dip in (hella good)

desert:

reeses pieces from the vending machine in the lobby

such a feast before me. i am blessed truly.

I've been kopping food over jawns lately too. Don't worry.

Some stuff too tasty to list and i don't want people to get jealous.

I've been kopping food over jawns lately too. Don't worry.

Some stuff too tasty to list and i don't want people to get jealous.

no worries, more money to go into jawns once I find exactly what geller/vibskov things I wanted for a reasonable price (jew)

but def. some AA shit + Canadian Military Parade Bootz (fo sho)

I'm a big fan of the try-everything-on-and-buy-nothing until sales gig. Once you figure out what size you need you can do some international haggling.

I would've headed over to Odin to try some Geller but the weather was just toooooo shitty. My ankle was fucked today because of it. So lame.

I saw a High School Musical 3 board game at the store and Zac Efron was posing like Sportfreak on the box.

So I stared.

And now I'm trying to find a picture.

I just ate like 12-13 coconut shrimp with mango-chili sauce washing it down with a dogfishhead punkin ale. So fucking good. I'm not ready to get significantly drunk tonight. Coconut shrimp is good predrinking food, right?