Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hahah my roomate mom just dropped of a new shipment of supplies. shes the type fo mom that just buy slike junk food, it kinda bad. im gonna take a pic so yo uunderstand how much food im talking about.

edit:

Picture045.jpg

a chill cabinet when looking for quick snack right?

that's awesome and sucks at the same time..

always something to eat.. but there's always something to eat

By no means do I disagree with this, but, if I were new, I would be really fucking confused ...

hello new members to superfuture

please take this as a warning if you join to sell things that the members of the forum will not be interested in, or even worse that they will probably like to flame you for posting, then you will get banned as a waste of space without warning.

if you don't know what the members of the forum will like [label or style wise] then my advice is to take it elsewhere

Y'all should get on the Yerbamate kick.

Works for me and DeeDee

You ever have "Morning Thunder" I forget what brand, but thats the name of the flavor

shit is like speed. I've never been more awake then when I was on speed. It doesn't even focus you, just wakes your shit up straight.

"Fuck what ya heard, I don't just got swagger, I redefine the word

Half of y'all sayin it don't even know what it means

You think you got it if you spend some dough on some jeans

But you can't get self esteem out of sewin' machines..."

:(

I forgot my keys in my house last night when a friend picked me up from my house, and I ended up being locked out of my house for the night when the garage door opener decided to stop working.

This morning I had to break into my house by climbing through this ridiculously small window that was unlocked.

JUNGLE ROBBA status

i'm like that too.

the taste is so good, i don't think i drink it for the effect, but i often have a craving for a good coffee

haha yessss! ill already have too much energy, but ill want the taste of coffee so ill drink a huge cup...and thats why i stay up so late. =/

Yerba Mate.

Honestly, I should get commission for this shit the number of posts I've made about it

on here since I joined.

South American plant that you brew up to a tea. Caffeine free, but has similar benefits

of coffee. Brazilian women drink it to stay thin.

infinitely more energy provided then a cup of coffee. Argentinian Gauchos drink it as a means of getting up at 3 am and working till sundown the same day. I remember drinking it in Spanish class and being wired till like 2 am the next day.

South Americans are always good for natural like stimulants/drugs. Weed/Salvia/Yerbamatte/Peyote/Mescaline/etc

i'm well aware that i'm a fatass.

nicotine

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

im_aim.gif

5 foot club

five footers: post your height, weight, shoe size or whatever. go!

5'0"

99lbs