Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i think the worst part is the dead blank stare at the end after he hits the ground.

yeah, it is...

when my brothers used to skate a lot, i would try when no one was looking. take their boards in the street and try to ride it. i fell so many times. :o

I have 10 minutes to submit a thesis on whether Karl Marx and Frederich Engels would agree with Dicken's interpretation of the struggle between the proletariat and the bourgeois in Hard Times and what they might change about said depiction - GO!

I have 10 minutes to submit a thesis on whether Karl Marx and Frederich Engels would agree with Dicken's interpretation of the struggle between the proletariat and the bourgeois in Hard Times and what they might change about said depiction - GO!

I have this side door in my apartment that leads to a small patio. Apparently there is a large enough gap under the door to accomodate a slug's entry because I keep finding slug trails on my carpet right by said door. WTF how weird is that?!

I once found one inside and thought it got in when I had opened the door. Now it seems this creepy little bugger likes to sneak into my home, make tracks all over the carpet and make it's getaway before I wake up in the morning. I didn't realize what that glistening stuff was on the carpet in that area until I found the slug that day. Now I'm always finding the tracks, but no slug.

very bizarre.

<yeah, yeah, insert some nasty joke here about the tracks, slugs, glistening things etc.>

I have this side door in my apartment that leads to a small patio. Apparently there is a large enough gap under the door to accomodate a slug's entry because I keep finding slug trails on my carpet right by said door. WTF how weird is that?!

I once found one inside and thought it got in when I had opened the door. Now it seems this creepy little bugger likes to sneak into my home, make tracks all over the carpet and make it's getaway before I wake up in the morning. I didn't realize what that glistening stuff was on the carpet in that area until I found the slug that day. Now I'm always finding the tracks, but no slug.

very bizarre.

<yeah, yeah, insert some nasty joke here about the tracks, slugs, glistening things etc.>

do you guys think that the part of the sufu aesthetic is wearing things that nobody else wears just because nobody else wears it? would you buy shit like samurai, red moon, raf simons, if everybody around you started wearing it? or do you wear things because quality, construction, fit, and because shit just looks damn good?

i would still buy a filson double mackinaw cruiser if they sold it dick's sporting goods if it was at a good price, but i can see why people wouldn't buy raf eastpaks at urbanoutfitters.

i've always thought that elitism about clothes in sufu was because of higher quality of clothes, but now i feel like sufu is a collection of knowledgeable hipsters and i keep thinking of this article

http://adbusters.org/magazine/79/hipster.html

all the criterion fit like, vintage rayban rx frames, fixed gear, underground/indie music, photography, american apparel. it's like a hypocrisy. i feel like the only difference between most sufurians and above mentioned hipsters is the price of their clothing (and quality?). bleah. i dunno. i feel so wired from all this school this past week.

do you guys think that the part of the sufu aesthetic is wearing things that nobody else wears just because nobody else wears it? would you buy shit like samurai, red moon, raf simons, if everybody around you started wearing it? or do you wear things because quality, construction, fit, and because shit just looks damn good?

i would still buy a filson double mackinaw cruiser if they sold it dick's sporting goods if it was at a good price, but i can see why people wouldn't buy raf eastpaks at urbanoutfitters.

i've always thought that elitism about clothes in sufu was because of higher quality of clothes, but now i feel like sufu is a collection of knowledgeable hipsters and i keep thinking of this article

http://adbusters.org/magazine/79/hipster.html

all the criterion fit like, vintage rayban rx frames, fixed gear, underground/indie music, photography, american apparel. it's like a hypocrisy. i feel like the only difference between most sufurians and above mentioned hipsters is the price of their clothing (and quality?). bleah. i dunno. i feel so wired from all this school this past week.