Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i love watching cats fuck.

when iwas a kid i was at my cousins ranch and i saw pigs and ducks fucking. i wouldnt say i liked seeing it, but i remember it freaked me out that both ducks and pigs had curly dicks.

when iwas a kid i was at my cousins ranch and i saw pigs and ducks fucking. i wouldnt say i liked seeing it, but i remember it freaked me out that both ducks and pigs had curly dicks.

hah i have a feeling that without that post, i never would have known about curly dicks.

that reminds me i saw an expose once on animal sex, and it showed a clip of monkeys having sex...but they were in the missionary position. must've been her first time or

Holy fuck was that bob dylan movie "I'm Not There" awful. It didn't even kind of describe bob's life, it didn't have a unique take on his music or story, it tried waaayyy too hard to be creative but just fell really flat. Everything was disjointed, the acting and script wasn't very good, and just everything about it was terrible. Man, what a waste of 2 hours.

fuck bob dylan. so sick of hearing about bob dylan

only good thing about that movie was cate blanchett saying fuck a lot

sososo sick of hearing about how important bob dylan is.

who the fuck wants to see some old fucking fart belt out tunes that were better 30 years ago now?

leroy does.

he's turned into an old jewish woman.

fuck bob dylan. so sick of hearing about bob dylan

only good thing about that movie was cate blanchett saying fuck a lot

sososo sick of hearing about how important bob dylan is.

who the fuck wants to see some old fucking fart belt out tunes that were better 30 years ago now?

leroy does.

he's turned into an old jewish woman.

I hate jews