Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Save moneys for la. Raf X eastpak is sold out from colette anyway i think. Oki-ni is the only place to cop. LA will have more good shit to cop anyway.

i didn't think it was but maybe it is? eh. (just mixed verb tenses there... heh)

yeah maybe i'll pick up some dior high tops. think the dior store has in all the new s/s stuff?

fuckkk. should i a) cop some blue lanvin high tops from a guy in supermarket and be broke when i visit LA week after next, B) cop a eastpak X raf simons from collett and have some spending money in LA, c) save money for LA or whatever.

?

trips over clothes !

and honestly the new dh sneakers sucks, except the multiple velcro ones, don't waste your money.

trips over clothes !

and honestly the new dh sneakers sucks, except the multiple velcro ones, don't waste your money.

haha! thing is, just took trips to bay area and santa cruz with friends (santa cruz is fucking horrible by the way) in the past month, so i was leaning towards fashionz.

and on the dior sneaks thing, haha. i thought the exact same thing. i want the multiple velcro strapped ones or nothing.

anyways. guess i'll save for LA even though i won't be doing much down there.

A downfall of being minorly bow-legged (better known on sufu as "the gap" ?) is eating sitting down, when that extra flavourful chip should fall into your lap but slips right through on to the floor. LIFE IS SOOOOO HHAARRRDDD

A downfall of being minorly bow-legged (better known on sufu as "the gap" ?) is eating sitting down, when that extra flavourful chip should fall into your lap but slips right through on to the floor. LIFE IS SOOOOO HHAARRRDDD

aren't you that chick with monstrous tits? shouldn't your tits trap falling food?

Guest jmatsu
i'm afraid you've confused me with a girl who's actually posted a fit

hi liar!

u said u were gonna post one. and you did not. u r a liar.

marie, I imagine the mini-drama that would unfold between you and your boyfriend after he finds out you post here would be not nearly as bad as jeffy and dani's little spat this morning. Mainly because you don't seem as stupid as that hoe. So why not go for it?

marie... it would be one thing if you just weren't into posting pics, all together. but you did once state that jmats would be eating his words on some certain day, when you, on said day, were supposedly going to post a pic and would then prove him wrong. then all of a sudden you started mentioning this boyfriend as the reason why you couldn't, after you said that. it's all kind of weird and contradictory... you can't blame people for being inquisitive.

Oh no I'm not blaming anyone for being inquisitive. I thought I would have told him by now, or he'd of figured it out (what I was hoping for.. somehow..) .. but I havent, so until that day that I do, I will be eating my own words.

billy, I think Clopek and dolly are pretty classy, for being a sufu couple. tweeds and soepom are mysteriously quiet. that will.i.am asshole and his ms. will.i.am were kind of out of hand though.