Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

agreed. People think I'm crazy if $$$ spent on clothing is ever brought up... oh well, I like buying expensive jeans and if I can afford it and pay my bills, why not. A cup of starbucks a day is more expensive than buying a pair of dry denim every couple months.

with girls though, its usually worked out alright for me... they like the fact that I care about how I dress and try to look good, but maybe that's just cuz everyone else here looks like total shit because I don't dress nearly as well as most people on sufu

Nothing you say counts.

These are all random thoughts that just happen to fit the conversation.

i keep seeing things crawling where there isn't anything crawling.

like right now, i thought i saw a spider crawling on my pillow and i was about to start screaming...but then i looked again and nothing.

i need to go back to sleep.

I bought my dad a PS3 for his 70th birthday, mostly for the blu ray player.

He started playing this WW2 flight simulator game, and now I want to convince him to get GTA 4.

He'd have to be among the only 10 people over 70 playing that game across America.

i saw what looked like a grade niner on the bus this morning wearing the uniform for a private school that is traditionally full of asshole guidos, but he had on a pastel yellow v-neck sweater and sperry's, so i immediately assumed he was cool

don-t pay for doctor

make homemade cure

$8 on flour

$4 on chocolate chips

$8 on misc baking necessities

15 minute assembly and actual baking

15 minute cook time

20 minute cool down

happiness

if only i had the ingredients :(

$160 on prom tickets

$40 on gas

$225 on doctor

im beyond broke right now. i hope the prom ticket cheque bounces after prom. fuckers.

+ $6.35 for bodywash

and im sure i used up an unnecessary amount of gas going from my house to the doctors, back to town, to the store, from the store to my house.

god dammit.

Negged for not mentioning fat people.

Also, I just got those club collar shirts from Club Monaco, gave 'em one wash, and now I've got these rust-colored stains on the back. I'm tempted to try and wash them again, but I'm worried it might be some bleach that inadvertantly got on them.

And I would return them, but I only have the receipt for one of them. :(