Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAlxYVXuOGE

I am a spice eater, and trust me, my stomach could NOT_ take that shit (ask cotton duck). I used the sauce to draw an extended "Joker smiley face" on myself, and that shit stung.

Try the fries there.

and I meant University Chicken (aka Cluck U)

you plan on making out with her?

no, she is NOT cute at all. maybe go to her grad party is all.

and hot fries are amazing. <3

Guest jmatsu
no, she is NOT cute at all. maybe go to her grad party is all.

and hot fries are amazing. <3

i didn't bother to go through the thread, but are you a lesbian? that would be awesome. tell me some sexy stories.

Guest jmatsu

i caught a cold. whenever i am sick my balls and sack get really soft as compared to normal. does this happen to all men? when i wear super tight pants that have a really short rise i can maneuver each testicle to the right and left sides so that the rise hits the direct center. can/does anyone else do this? if so, you r cool.

Better make sure you have no white fratboy buddies anywhere because you're setting yourself up for a swift kick to the nuts.

haha

i didn't bother to go through the thread, but are you a lesbian? that would be awesome. tell me some sexy stories.

lol, no...i'm not. but she really isn't cute though. sorry.

i caught a cold. whenever i am sick my balls and sack get really soft as compared to normal. does this happen to all men? when i wear super tight pants that have a really short rise i can maneuver each testicle to the right and left sides so that the rise hits the direct center. can/does anyone else do this? if so, you r cool.
Better make sure you have no white fratboy buddies anywhere because you're setting yourself up for a swift kick to the nuts.

haha

Game theory says that keeping your balls to one side while wearing tight pants is the right play (although you should randomize which side your balls nestle on, all other things being equal). This allows you about a 50 percent chance of escaping a kick to the nuts relatively unscathed.

although her show does piss me off, I sure wish I had Rachel living in a secret room next to my kitchen and I could snap and yell "thirty minute meal!!!" whenever I was hungry...

ahh, that'd be the life!

shit, now I'm hungry again

I sure wish I had Rachel living in a secret room next to my kitchen and I could snap and yell "thirty minute meal!!!" whenever I was hungry...

While I have often expressed a desire to have a manservant named Wong in my service, this is the first time that I've ever heard anyone wishing that they had Rachael Ray employed in a similar capacity.

I was watching Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals on the Food Network, and was overcome with rage when she persisted to use the acronym "E.V.O.O" for extra-virgin olive oil.

What a bitch.

sorry to break it to you.

http://www.megnut.com/2006/12/evoo-into-dictionary-and-rachael-ray-gets-a-certificate

It's official, the end times are upon us. Erin McKean, Editor-in-Chief of American Dictionaries, appeared on the Rachael Ray show last week to present a Certificate of Recognition to Rachael. EVOO is going into the next edition of the Oxford American College Dictionary. That's extra-virgin olive oil, for all you non-Food Network, non-Rachael Ray folks out there. Now that's it's official, I'm shall start to use it, but I'll pronounce it "ee-vous".

i had a nice pair of white CP achilles low-tops for sale and someone paid for them yesterday, but i havent shipped them out yet. now i have a little seller's remorse, because summer is coming and im not so sure what white low-tops i'm going to replace them with...

Grab some Spring Courts. You'll wind up with some change, most likely.

I read the first part of the girls club thread and there was some shit about captains and one captain from every race...and i was like whoa this is stoopz.

since this thread moves alot ill post here

i was talking with one of the girls at my work about music and basically she was telling me that my choices in music (mostly hip-hop) sucks. she then gave me a list of groups that are gonna change my life: deftones, perfect circle, dredg, and muse.

does anyone know these groups, are they any good, song recommendations, are they even worth my time.

i told her i would try to listen to at least 1 song from each group

since this thread moves alot ill post here

i was talking with one of the girls at my work about music and basically she was telling me that my choices in music (mostly hip-hop) sucks. she then gave me a list of groups that are gonna change my life: deftones, perfect circle, dredg, and muse.

does anyone know these groups, are they any good, song recommendations, are they even worth my time.

i told her i would try to listen to at least 1 song from each group

deftones: Are you from southern california? No? Then it doesnt matter, skip them.

A Perfect Circle: Do you like Tool? No? Then it doesnt matter, skip them.

Dredg...god

Muse: Ok they are alright. Check out their first album

How old is this chick? If she's older than 14 she sounds mad stoopz.