Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

nonononono! These are women with whom I would never even consider being in a relationship! I mean, seriously, I am not attracted to these women at all. I don't even know if I could get it up with them.

nonononono! These are women with whom I would never even consider being in a relationship! I mean, seriously, I am not attracted to these women at all. I don't even know if I could get it up with them.

just let them touch your penis.

vneck, tank, or henley

vneck, tank, or henley

vneck, tank, or henley

fuck i cut the tip of my finger off

dang.. there was this duude in middle school that told me he "go to kitchen, take knife, and chop!" showed me his stub of a finger o.O

at least you didn't use your penis.

i once zipped my penis... not cool. I now wear button fly jawnz

Found a great girl over spring break, we spent a lot of time together (almost every day.) We talked about it, and decided that "we're in a relationship" two days ago.

Last night I got high as fuck with her, and i'm not a huge smoker anymore. In any case, I mentally fucked myself over, should never have smoked. Started to think we were spending too much time together for the beginning of a relationship, that it's just going to cause things to fizzle out and die really quickly cause we didnt pace ourselves.

The thing is, starting Monday when school is back on, we'll only be able to see each other 1 - 3 times a week at most. So I think it'll be fine.

I hope i'm not bugging out.

Presented my troubles to my friend, he simply said "don't smoke weed." I like his advice.

Rambling post, but i'll conclude by trying to form a discussion on what people consider is moving too fast in a relationship...?

Many posters will agree with me in this question: Have you considered the possibility that your issue inversely lies with under-consumption of Marijuana?

Many posters will agree with me in this question: Have you considered the possibility that your issue inversely lies with under-consumption of Marijuana?

That's a silly way to look at it.

If anything, it's over consumption, granted, yes, back in the day when I smoked everyday my mind probably would not have run rampant with these thoughts. Since I rarely, if ever smoke nowadays, you can attribute it to under consumption. It's a two way road.

It's not like smoking weed is as common as say drinking water, so therefore I think the under consumption idea doesn't work out, it's not exactly "normal" to smoke.