Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^ its not Cleo's brazilian meat buffet is it?

nope.. it's called picanha grill and it's literally 3 blocks from my house..

best part about it is that it's only $22/person

^ nice i'm seeing cirque de soleil when then come to la in dec

nice, have you heard good things about it? I have no idea what to expect.. my cousin just got some free tickets and asked me to go. figured "why not" since I don't have anything to do after class tomorrow.

Does anyone know much about ebay? Someone has offered me £165 for something that is at £75 right now with one bid, can I close the auction and sell it for £165? What's the best way to do this to guarantee I get paid?

What is it?

I would email the other bidder and let them know that you're sorry but your friend offered to buy it off your hands; and then make sure to cancel the auction on the last day.

then sell it off of ebay and have him pay you paypal and mark it as gift, if he's unwilling to do that then I guess you could do the buy it now option.

i hate eBay now, what with the scammers and NPB. I used to sell the free phones I get, used, for 100-200 dollars. now I just keep it in case or give it to friends.

What is it?

A "garter carriage" I'm selling for my mum, major hassle, it's been up twice so far with bidders not paying for it.

ebay highly frowns upon that, but you could stop the auction and restart it with a buy it now

Thanks, that's what I've done.

So i basically didn't remember anything from child hood until now... like i wouldn't be able to tell you what ages things happaned in my life it was basically a blur.

So last night my homie smoked me out and i started getting flashbacks of when i was young, and now i wrote down a grip of shit that i knew happaned but havent remembered till now.

im i crazy(5)

I made a balsamic vinaigrette, and drizzled it on top of baby romaine, baby spinach, spiced alfalfa sprouts, grape tomatoes, and grilled young chicken.

Always a eating 'un-adultified' things concept.

whut kinda phones whitney? i would buy!!!

this was way back

I would go to the chinese shops and get phones you can only get in Europe/asia for free with contract. when I'm done I sell them, same with my sisters' and parents phones. brands are same tho, Nokia/samsung/Ericsson, just the model isn't generic stuff you see in tmobile/cingular/at&t owned stores.

The government is making Americans get mandatory health insurance. If you don't want it, you will have to pay a penalty for not having it, $700+. Obviously not a problem if you have insurance.

This policy is aimed at people around my age, because young people are the most likely not to get insurance, therefore, supposedly messing up some lame ass pool for old people.