Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my bloody valentine hahaha, but now we switched over to panda bear!

|

yesssss. play some of his remixes/collabs

try his remix of boneless by the notwist, and his collab with atlas sound called walkabout. blow your goddamn mind

Hey Sam, you're at Y-3 right?

yup! when we have our party thing, all of superfuture should come mob it haha.

totally just got off work from some joke of a 3 hour shift. although this cute, super funny guy came in and hung around a while so i was dressing him up in random stuff. he was on his day off and had nothing to do, i shoulda asked him to go to the movies or something :( rats! pretty steezy too. oh well, he'll come back sometime. hopefully.

some guy at burger king saw my camera and asked me to take some shots of his interior decorating stuff. he didn't care that it was film, it would take a long time to develop and print, and that it was going to be black and white. he asked for my phone number and email. he said we were going to some houses that he worked in. i think he was a pedophile.

Does applying as "undeclared" affect acceptance into a school?

it definitely depends on what else you would put as your major. ie, applying into a school well known for its dental program, and listing yourself as a dental-related major will definitely make competition higher. if your intended major is not as impacted as others then i would say to put a major other than undeclared

but other than that its fine :)