Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

The "easiest" topics generally end up being the most difficult.

You have to work twice as hard to make it interesting.

Plus your teacher is skeptical from the beginning.

jesus h. my mom is cleaning out the two freezers and she's cooking everything deep fried right now: onion rings, jalapeno poppers, shrimp, button mushrooms, fish, potstickers.. i feel my arteries clogging :(

your mom sounds like an angel

do you guys still pass notes during health class,

"want to get a soda after recess, circle yes or no.

and, here, I drew you a picture of a uterus"

ps. I like you.

ahhh I miss those days! I remember Ryan asking me whether I liked naaman or tony better in health class. this boy named harry had the same 3 and 4th period as me so he walked me from health to math evrrrrryday. couldn't shake him..nothing I ever said was bad enough but he would always somehow manage to embarass me..like asking me if I'd just shaved my arms and when i'd deny it he'll grab my arm and loudly exclaim "yes you did! see the baby hairs, cos last week it was smooth, you did shave it, etcetc"

the good thing about him though was he was in rotc and actually had the muscles to serve as a body guard if necessary.

my health teacher ended up giving me a D, that bitch, only two people got an A..out of all the classes she taught. I got an A for all my other classes so my gpa wasn't completely scewed but I had to take summer school cos of her

i have these Korean neighbors and i swear they're going crazy.

the man trash digs for bags of cat poop from my other neighbors and uses it as fertilizer for his plants..

his plants / porch smells of cat poop and it reeks.

"The health hazards associated with cat and dog manure are greater than the potential benefit from its fertilizer value."

i have these Korean neighbors and i swear they're going crazy.

the man trash digs for bags of cat poop from my other neighbors and uses it as fertilizer for his plants..

his plants / porch smells of cat poop and it reeks.

"The health hazards associated with cat and dog manure are greater than the potential benefit from its fertilizer value."

print out the source of that and tape it to his door.

i doubt they can read English well enough to comprehend.

the plumber (i've been having plumbing problems) asked me to talk to them and ask if they had problems with the shower...

woman came out looking with a crazed look as if she was on drugs for a few days. she used to say hello to me on my way to school and she looked at me like i was the police or something.

and house was a mess....

shit scaring me.

i doubt they can read English well enough to comprehend.

the plumber (i've been having plumbing problems) asked me to talk to them and ask if they had problems with the shower...

woman came out looking with a crazed look as if she was on drugs for a few days. she used to say hello to me on my way to school and she looked at me like i was the police or something.

and house was a mess....

shit scaring me.

draw a picture of a cat pooing in a garden with a red x over it and tape it to their door.

i see u willy

there's this joint by my house that does serious phillys, including a turkey jawn with remoulade sauce on it

wish i wasnt 2 broke to cope a $12 meal (with fries concept)

took mad long to slice up this steak in to thin ass slices. just gotta dice up the onions in to tiny cubes and kop some gud bread.

i should hit up the cheesesteak spot near me to see if they'll sell me a can of whiz lol.