Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

save it, ya pinky wafer. let kurt drive.

--kurt can't drive, he's a renown ram-raider.......

kirk, is it true that you've become a vehicular menace, mowing

down all in your path??

"yes."

why do all australians on the forum wear black? if i lived in australia and not in the shithole, where winter is 9 months a year, i'd wear white t-shirts and be chilling at the beach. how can a person wear black in such a climate, anyway?

a lot of the oz forumers are in melbourne, where the weather is shittier/unpredictable and lots of ppl wear black. i'm guessing many of those rocking goth jawnz aren't exactly the outdoor / beach going types either....

john's glasses and his suit what brand/style?
if necessary can tailors actually make the whole leg slimmer or can they just do things like hem and taper?
What kind of sneakers go best with dark indigo denim?
Hey guys does anyone know any other boots that are similar to the Alden Chukka's?
hi, does anyone know where I can find desert boots similar to Clarks in Melbourne?
On the subject, how does everyone feel about desert boots with shorts?
Anyone with knowledge of Marsell boots, do they fit true to size?
Anyone know where to find a nice canvas messenger bag?
anyone know where i can buy loopwheeler in north america?
can anyone paste me the link for the BiG measurements website?
I'm buying my first pair of Clark's desert boots. Should I get black or natural?
Does anyone know where i could get my hands on the s2a x justice leather jacket (Xavier and Gaspard)? Do they even make xl for these? I know it has been a while... checked with my local store in sydney the largest they had was large and i could not even put my arms in the sleeves...
Anyone have suggestions on some decent khakis (or something similar)?

Has the small questions thread always been this bad?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Probably a late pass

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Probably a late pass

girl in that video is sooo hot though

we need a fine as hell indian girls (pakistani also allowed) appreciation thread

i fucking hate watching rated r movies on tv.

Watched "House Party" on TV in the US in the early afternoon once.

"I smell PRISSY!"

"Well we would smell like prissies to a bunch of DUCKS!"

This is a verbatim example of how they'd redubbed the "bad" language.

i fucking hate watching rated r movies on tv.

the best/worst one is scarface. its hillarious in that one scene when the guy is all 'how did you get that scar on your face, eating pussy' and edited its changed to 'eating pineapple'

really stupid but kinda funny

on a side note, im kinda pissed. i just got a cell phone and i still dont know a few things about it, cause well i dont read korean. i took a bunch of pictures of things today as reminders for myself to look some things up later, and not till i got home did i realize that after i take teh picture, i have to hit save, its like 20 pictures that i lost