Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Happy, just re-run old chapters for more ammo if you need. I just beat the game and now have infinite ammo for the S&W 500 (magnum with 5000 dmg). If you need someone to run through the game with, add me on psn.

PSN name: Phyziks

lol im on the xbox yo

i've been a masochist all my life.

i get pleasure out of suffering. no, not in sex. ok well i have had that before for some time but that aside, i kinda torture myself to get what i want. for example, some guy who i really love, treats me like shit but out of all he does, i feel great.

its not only in this instance, its practically everything i do. like i make myself suffer more than i'm supposed to. i put more pressure on myself than i'm supposed to, to achieve something i want.

i thought about it today and it kinda scared me a bit. i really have no idea if have to change my mindset or whether it is ok to act the way i do.

Guest on-display

Should a car dealer call you the day after you you get your car towed to tell you what's wrong? I need to know when to my exercise my bitchassness

i really need to figure out how to work this washing machine, i set it before i went to work this afternoon and the cycle just ended right now, fucking 12 hours for 1 load of laundry. socks look clean as hell though

Happy, just re-run old chapters for more ammo if you need. I just beat the game and now have infinite ammo for the S&W 500 (magnum with 5000 dmg). If you need someone to run through the game with, add me on psn.

PSN name: Phyziks

where u at?

i hit you up the other day on SF4 and you didnt respond

where u at?

i hit you up the other day on SF4 and you didn't respond

Yeah man, sorry about that. I brought my PS3 to my friends apartment on Saturday and got really drunk and started walking around outside. I didn't get the message until like Sunday night or something. I'm available tonight and all day tomorrow. Let me know, lol.