Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^oh fuck, now I'm going to have to watch those last three episodes I have sitting on my hd...

It isn't as suprising as my last post may make it out to be. It's probably quite predictable if you've been watching it for the past 2 seasons, but I have not.

It's just the very, very last scene which just caught me off guard...I don't know why.

Oh, there's a Street Fighter IV advert on TV...I didn't expect to see this either, not on Sky One anyway.

i wear sandals, and moccassins, chuck taylors, and a pair of jordans, a rare asortment of things before in. i use the forces, my harrison ford-ness. non-profits for the poor kids, it's so important, my heart's enormous. think forward, not dorment. i got to mexico for enjoyment. i read my horoscope, i 'bout to blow up out of this world, yo. get the starbucks. brand new car bucks. toyota prius, that's a hybrid. mpg's is awesome. dude, who's the man? you. ash roth, my favorite color's blue, brings out my eyes when i'm wearing jay crew.

why the fuck am i so demanding

in the last 48 hours, i've

- eaten at 2 amazing restaurants

- had 3 bottles of champagne at various clubs

- also 2 bottles of vodka (with friends obviously)

- paid for none of these bottles

- bought purple and fantastic man (as i do each semester)

- gotten laid with random, fairly good looking girls (twice)

yet i feel worse than i've felt at any point in time in the last 12 months

all because i ran into my fucking ex in the streets the first day i got back and now i cant get over her like i'm some frigid bitch

fuck my life

IF YOU AIN'T DUUUURTY YIOU AIN'T HERE TO PARTYYYYY!!!

idk why, but like people i like, in general, i always get aggressive to them. especially when i drink (like now). i just punched my friend really hard, i thought it was funny. she's not hurt as she's the best qwifey i can have:cool:

but i'm like shit, the more i like someone the more i wanna DESTROY them. tear them into little pieces. i wanna make a big violence orgy... or something

blood and passion :cool::eek:

i literally just paid a girlo -whp 9isnt a hooker or anything liket hat- 50 euros just to leave my house so she wouldnt be there tomorrow morning

i think i might confess to my ex tomorrow just so i get humiliated /9because theres no way she would like me after all that i did to her) but maybe a total rejection will make me get real??

this thread is now supoerconfessinal

capa u inspired me to buy some tomorrow, is it less fatty than peanut butter and tastier? will cop.

and what i cam here to post:

"Look, I've never had a dream in my life

Because a dream is what you wanna do, but still haven't pursued

I knew what I wanted and did it till it was done

So i've been the dream that I wanted to be since day one!"

fuck I really don't wanna do my paper

anyone want to write a comparative literary analysis 4 me?

will take u 2 dinner. real nice like. $10 limit tho.

i dont want to do my socio paper too : (

iwant to sleep