Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

ummmmm anyone going to sxsw

jeep told me to post in the dj thread but djs are kind of too cool for me

yeah so....anyone want to hang out in austin....i have to take pictures of stylish people or soemthign 4 gen art

live here so I'll be around

being under 21 will suck but hopefully your camera will be able to get you in some places

well, it obviously sucks, but it's not like they're gonna go back to the last one, so we may as well all get used to it. is an eyesore, but gotta do what you gotta do.

maybe facebook is trying to make itself less acceptable so people don't spend as much time on it as they usually do? subverting their users and all that.

im so pissed.

my friends husband is a fucking asshole.

not to mention she was already too young to get married (18), but its one of my last nights out with the girls before i move and he doesnt want her to go out with us.

you fucking prick, im leaving in a week. you can have her all you want then.

i need another xanax.

no, you need to spend your energy "tenderly" making him realize how wrong he was to say no...

julz, we both need, something illegal, something immoral, to consume!!

you have no idea how true both of those statements are...

JULZ, let's make this happen. my arms are yours

monnnitoff, fuck technology!

i wanna send telegraphs. dirty telegraphs

BIP BIP BIIIIIIIIIIIIP BIIIIIIIIIP BIPBIP BIIIIIIIIIIP

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I SAID SUCH THINGS ON THE INTERNET!!

so i have to code a self portrait in processing (simplified programming language for art making, processing.org)

i know very little about coding but i figured out a somewhat economical way to do it

then i found out i've been entering my RGB values as percentages instead of the actual rgb 8 bit values

i've written 90 fucking lines of code already

fuck

so i have to code a self portrait in processing (simplified programming language for art making, processing.org)

i know very little about coding but i figured out a somewhat economical way to do it

then i found out i've been entering my RGB values as percentages instead of the actual rgb 8 bit values

i've written 90 fucking lines of code already

fuck

are the two versions of the code that different?

king of the hill is the best shit Adult Swim has picked up in years

I really fucking hate King of the Hill. I guess that's because I have a distorted sense of humor. In my opinion, Tim and Eric and the Boondocks are the best shows on Adult Swim.

are the two versions of the code that different?

what i have to do is simple but extremely time consuming

basically my portrait is going to be a series of squares making a pixellated version of myself

so i've been using the digitalcolormeter to determine the rgb values to enter for each square (i took a photo of myself and pixellated it, i am now recreating this in code, so to get the rgb values for each square i have to roll over this picture with the digitalcolormeter)

but it was set to percent instead of 8 bit values

meaning that the three rgb values i entered for each square are all wrong

(3 rgb values per square, i've written code for 45 squares so far)

so i have to go back and re enter all of these rgb values using 8 bit values instead of percents (ie 255 instead of 100(%))

i dont know why i bothered to explain that

i think servo put it best

FUCK THAT