Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

her: I forgot to tell you—a terrible thing happened. I was changing the film in my camera, and it fell into a puddle. So the film I took of you when you first arrived in New York is ruined.

me: Are you sad?

her: No!

me: You're not sad that a moment in time with me was lost forever?

her: What a weird sap you are!

me: Well, I am sad.

her: And you're so needy!

me: I meant that I was sad that you've become a parody of a human being.

I think I got a little deaf from killing super mutants with a mini gun in fallout3 for the last couple of hours... Got to love the minigun.

please post an artful pic of you playing video games

the way you dress juxtaposed to the high-tech games you are playing will truly make a statement

really wish Cadbury chocolate had more flavor. It's good, but never seems to hit the spot, chocolate-wise.
i feel like the cadbury chocolate i've eaten in the US tastes different than the cadbury ive had in england. went to cadbury world a long time ago and it was awesome. you get to eat treats straight off the production line.

You're right, c.r.e.a.m. I read an article about it in the Times in which people say the exact same thing.

thanks landho, i didnt wanna sound stupid but i knew there was a difference. i probably should consider that when i went to cadbury world is when i lived in mexico, and had been eating mexican cadbury bars hahaha.

hkfh fuck you guys, im so hungry for chocolate right now

i could really use come choco right now too... actually, i really want some chubby hubby ben and jerry's

This organic milk in a red carton with a flying cow on it (can't think of name) makes absolutely incredible chocolate milk. Good on its own and when making white (well brown) russians