Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i see a chiropractor. every time i get an alignment and my shit cracked she tells me to relax and breathe out. it is very difficult to not fart when she's going to work on me. thinking of giving her a warning before i rip one. maybe that'd be the polite thing to do. "can u stop for just a second or two? i gotta fart." or maybe i should just do it. all the old ass patients probably just do that shit and don't give a fuck/can't help it anyway.

if i sit in bed on my knees, then place my face into the pillow in a sort of muslim prayer position, i start to feel really really high.

ive been doing this on and off for the past half hour.

i should be behind you

just met my first denimhead in sydney. i know there's a few of them around san francisco and new york but i've never met one in sydney. just randomly chillin at my local cafe and i knew the guy was wearing some japanese denim from the weave. guy's from hong kong and knows take 5 and most of the japanese brands.

good to talk to someone else who knows that nudie and tsubi (or ksubi outside australia) are overpriced pos compared to the japanese raw jawnz.

I feel really fucking stupid right now because I can't figure out an assignment that I know is very simple. What is wrong with meeee AERSGYLAEHMADFUCK

Nothing will go well for me this week.

I'm calling it quits, leaving my shitty answer that I am fairly sure is not completely right, and taking a shower to wash off the stench of failure.

I feel really fucking stupid right now because I can't figure out an assignment that I know is very simple. What is wrong with meeee AERSGYLAEHMADFUCK

I'm calling it quits, leaving my shitty answer that I am fairly sure is not completely right, and taking a shower to wash off the stench of failure.

leave it alone for a bit and go back to it with fresh eyes. Usually helps me.

damn i hate this sometimes i get so frustrated i put stupid indirect, unclear and, half assed answers.

I figure it out later and change it though

i can only wish that your plight ,in the night, might

some how be erased or perhaps the

negatrons inside your head would sadly but surely

dissipate, like heat from a delicious waffle.

i luuuuv a good wornm!

bkwrm.jpg

Fucking crappy washer just destroyed a favourite henley of mine. Got tangled in the bottom and I just spent 20min pulling it out. It's white and the one arm is coated in... grease marks? I'm not entirely sure. Though now it's got the super-long RO sleeves going on.

And I was just happy about successfully getting dirty slush marks out of the white jeans that were in the same load. Hmmm.

Another all-nighter, and after classes I'm not done work until 1am. This should be fun.

I'm feelin the new musical direction Wayne is heading in..."Hot Revolver" is dope, like the auto-tune on drugs/rock/dre 3k hybrid shit, it's a wonderful mess.

am on "prom queen" now, this shit not so good, a bit amateur simple plan all that early 2000s high school rock shit. damn i had no idea he was going with a full on rock album.

well he sings better than kanye, maybe it's the drugs