Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

simple my good man, there's nothing you can do. you can't (or shouldn't) homewreck what they have. and plus, even say she did break up with her boyfriend and you guys got together, it probably won't be as glorious as you'd think. just preserve this idea of a great girl and well, i don't know, hope they break up, but don't be an active part in it!

Yeah, I think that is exactly what I want to do. I don't think I would ever want to break them up. I mean the dude is a tool, but he doesn't deserve that. Just gotta wait it out. Sucks though. Ahhhh I gotta stop falling for girls with boyfriends/who live in different states.

Make yo move, its not your boyfriend!

Hahaha. You know, I bet one night out this is what will happen although I really hope it doesn't because I don't wanna fuck it up with this girl.

I don't give a shit about lil wayne, but I think that Jay is up there on the all-time list (not necessarily number 1).

WHAT NOW?

Kind of standard list, but props on including Pun

hmm...mine would probably be:

Andre 3K

Pac

Jay-Z

Wayne

Nas

Common

Pun

Em

Bun B

Face

anyone catch that Nas song that had The Game and Chris Brown on it from a while ago? I hope Nas hasn't fallen off - shit was mad garbage.....

top 10:

Immortal Tech, Nas, GZA, Andre 3000, Sage Francis, Senim Silla , Vast Aire, Eminem, Akin, One Be Lo

pac, big, and pun are exempt for being of legend and shit and constantly disputed

Sylvester Stallone's next movie is The Expendables. Its about a mercenary group fighting a dictator. He won't be in the movie itself, and we'll have to make due with Jason Statham, Jet Li, Forrest Whittaker, Randy Couture, and Dolph Lundgren.

Wait, actually Stallones in the film too.

^^^

- The movie was greenlit with Jason Statham, Sly and Jet Li on Board. Jason Statham will play Lee Christmas, Sly will play Barney Ross, and Jet Li will play Kong Kao.

- The first person offered a role afterwards was Robert Knepper, who was offered a role by Sly himself on the red carpet of Transporter 3. This role is rumored to be that of Richard aka the "Gay" Expendable.

- Soon Afterwards, Dolph Lundgren and Randy Couture were signed. Dolph Lundgren is most likely to play Gunnar, a treacherous Expendable. Randy Couture is rumored to play Dan Paine, the main henchman of the film.

- Stallone offered the role of Hale Caesar aka the Black Expendable to Wesley Snipes, who couldn't take the role due to his impending jail sentence. Stallone also has given an open offer to Arnold Schwarzanegger to cameo as Church, the man who hires the Expendables.

- Forest Whitaker is currently in negotiations to play Agent Sands, which is almost a done deal. He is a CIA Agent hired to track down the Expendables. Sly expressed interest in casting Sandra Bullock as Agent Lickson.

- No Casting Speculation so far on:

B.W. Monroe - the french intelligence officer

Emanuel - the seedy south american contact of the Expendables

General Garza - the main villain

Karen - Lee Christmas's ex-fiance

YES YES YES YES YES

Vern, AICN, posted:

For the climactic "extraordinary battle scene" Stallone doesn't even bother to script it, he just writes:

"THE BATTLE IS ON!! WHAT ENSUES IS A REMARKABLY SAVAGE EBB AND FLOW BATTLE. TO DESCRIBE THE ACTION DESIGNED FOR THIS SCENE WOULD TAKE MANY PAGES, SO TRUST ME, IT'LL BE LIKE NOTHING SEEN BEFORE."

Also, Mickey Rourke is in. Ben Kingsly is circling the project.

What the fuck....

I want to take the money in my savings account on the fly and visit paris, japan ,or rome without telling anyone maybe stay there for awhile and end up stranded

.....what an interesting experience that would be.

i sold some of my company stock options to fund my Amsterdam trip last year. it was completely worth it.

i also did this with my prior job and used my severance money to help fund my drinking and whoring habits in Thailand for a month.

do it.

Vern, AICN, posted:

For the climactic "extraordinary battle scene" Stallone doesn't even bother to script it, he just writes:

"THE BATTLE IS ON!! WHAT ENSUES IS A REMARKABLY SAVAGE EBB AND FLOW BATTLE. TO DESCRIBE THE ACTION DESIGNED FOR THIS SCENE WOULD TAKE MANY PAGES, SO TRUST ME, IT'LL BE LIKE NOTHING SEEN BEFORE."

Also, Mickey Rourke is in. Ben Kingsly is circling the project.

What the fuck....

Yeah man, this movie sounds fucking random and haphazard as shit. Whatever, sounds good enough to watch.

I like the screenwriting for the climax