Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

First time taking adderall tonight. Only 15mgs. Hopefully, i can crank all this work out.

hey Alex what'd you think of the Surrealist Exhibition on display at StyleForum Gallery this past weekend? I think I've outdone myself, that was one of those bursts in creativity meshed with proper audience interaction that don't come along too often. I hope that stuff doesn't get deleted.

a pint glass full of Paddy's and pills you shouldn't chew, well. .

and i got that old tommy waits singin his looney tunes somethin like

"bluuuee valentiiiiines"

and i wondered why blue is a metaphor for sadness ?then i wondered why

blue is my favourite colour..? from my car down to my balls, life is creepy

seems like the links in supercontrol for suscribed threads works again, superfuture is getting sorta usable again... now close the black hole that eats the messages...

sistersuzie: oh i was4 or 5 15years ago, but all i can say is that south of france rocks !

seems like the links in supercontrol for suscribed threads works again, superfuture is getting sorta usable again... now close the black hole that eats the messages...

sistersuzie: oh i was4 or 5 15years ago, but all i can say is that south of france rocks !

ha i was 5 too 15 years ago so it'd be no use. i need to go back in time, that is all haha.

ha you're pretty south, close to spain. i want beaches, warmth, wine and music.

i envy your location right now.

it's fucking -23C / -9F here daaaaaaaamn

that sucks man. :/ drink tea.

i spend a winter once without heating and it was terrible. had to wear three hoodies at least. i could never get out of bed.

it's so well heated here (included in the rent) that i have a window a little open..

I saw a homeless man slip yesterday, that wasn't funny, what was funny was that he slipped on an actual discarded banana peel, and I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to explain to my wife how it would have been prejudice to not laugh because he is homeless when she knows full well if it was some sharp dressed man running across the street to hurry to a meeting, she wouldn't have judged me for my laughter.