Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

De-seeding a pomegranate takes awhile, but now i have a ziplock baggie full of fun for class tomorrow.

i think i'm too nice with people bumming cigarettes (excluding digital_denim, of course). today while i was on my break at work some guy asked me for a cigarette. now that i think about it, he didn't even look old enough to buy his own pack. but he was pretty tall, i think that's what threw me off.

don't feel bad, samsikle.

someone was complaining about the bastardization of the word karma in popular culture in the confessional,

but I think cigarette karma exists,

so I always give them out to children who ask me for them because I know I will be rewarded in the afterlife with everlasting menthols.

don't feel bad, samsikle.

someone was complaining about the bastardization of the word karma in popular culture in the confessional,

but I think cigarette karma exists,

so I always give them out to children who ask me for them because I know I will be rewarded in the afterlife with everlasting menthols.

i hardly ever bum cigarettes off people. i hope jesus has got a carton of smooths with my name on it :(

Wait, you sprinkle sugar over pomegranate seeds? I've only just eaten them plain with a spoon. I might have to try this. Can i just sprinkle some sugar in my ziploc bag?

julz, darling, not to make it awkward, but I just noticed you're part of my facebook group for my radio show... but we're not friends. Care to explain why I am not worthy of friending? :(

im sry! :o

you are added! btw you still gna be in staten island this weekend?

ill be there by thursday, i think!

need to change my avatar, need to sell my stuffs, need to get a new roo, need to go to the dentist, need to go pick up my bape, need to have a vacation. and need to change my signature.

shit.

I'm overloaded:(

man you got it so tough, cats cant even comprehend your struggle.