Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Fuck you hot/lean pockets. Why the hell do you exist? So bad. They never make you happy

A milli, a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli, if you can't beat em then you pop em, if you can't man em then you mop em, if you can't stand em then you drop em

i'm saving up for a macbook. worth it? ehh

^ break ups suck, just find someone else or occupy your time where your not thinking about that person..

Girls at my school who take fashion merchandising are on top of the fashion world? who says that ? I see them as future GAP/Old Navy/Banana Republic managers

paix

i've actually been doing quite well in the past month considering it was a break up from a 3-year relationship.

work has been pretty busy, friends are coming over, and i've been meeting quite lots of new people. it's just.. the past two days have been.. weird.

winter is really coming and people started talking about their chrismast/NYE holiday plan. i used to plan my lilfe around him and now i simply don't know what to do. all i did was call my mom this morning and told her i wanna go home at the end of this year. that should cheer me up a bit... i guess.

Fuck you hot/lean pockets. Why the hell do you exist? So bad. They never make you happy

+10000. The regular pockets are not nearly satisfying enough. You can hop on that gas station tip and get the 1lb monstrosity... but still, not satisfying. Makes me reeeeal happy I got some awesome pizza last night.

+10000. The regular pockets are not nearly satisfying enough. You can hop on that gas station tip and get the 1lb monstrosity... but still, not satisfying. Makes me reeeeal happy I got some awesome pizza last night.

I had glorious visions of a calzone today but stupid fuckers from my grad program guilted me into going to tijuana flats for lunch with about 10 of them. That place sucks. Overpriced for a small amount of bland food.

we have a hockey mom as a vice presidential nominee...the government has given 700bn dollars to wall street...we might be looking at a conservative majority...and Beverly Hills Chihuahua is the number one film at the box office.

if anyone needs me, i'll be in the garage with the door closed and my car running.