Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

after 5 days of not smoking, i feel like im gonna fucking kill someone

i never thought it would be this mentally draining. first two weeks are gnarly, or so ive heard.

fuck yo couch

headaches, hard to fall asleep, hair trigger temper....yo i can do without all that shit THANKS

fire it up :)

must... not... blow up spot...

---

oh, my old high school has invited me "as a new part of the honored Alumni Association, to take part in festivities this October 10th through 12th."

this entitles me going back up to oregon for the weekend. additionally, i will see many friends i greatly miss, along with many people i very much do not. i have nothing better to do.

to go or not to go?

headaches, hard to fall asleep, hair trigger temper....yo i can do without all that shit THANKS

fire it up :)

haha, it would make that shit easier

for real, i can NOT fall asleep. Not even after fapping 2x before bed and warm milk :(

quitting after midnight tonight. last time i quit i ripped the hang bar out of my closet and

screamed at everyone I know and love. wish me/them luck.

after 5 days of not smoking, i feel like im gonna fucking kill someone

i never thought it would be this mentally draining. first two weeks are gnarly, or so ive heard.

fuck yo couch

i spent all day helping my aunt with the internet at their gas station, i have come to the realization that i hate netgear.

i was on the phone about 5hrs with nothing being fixed. im going back tomorrow when a senior supervisor will then help me.

wahhhh.

also, the word realization looks like its spelled wrong to me, but maybe im just going crazy.

There's this cute Japanese girl in my class, I feel like I am 18 again and all unsure about how shit will go, I don't know why I am not manning up and spitting game. I think I might ride it out all innocent-like and see what that feels like for a change.

Meanwhile winq and I are out after class in the afternoons, drinking tallboy beers in the street, walking around with rolls of hundys in our pockets, and finding bars that open early enough to accomodate us and drinking til 3 or 5. Arcades and baseball batting cages after school daily as well. 90% of people on the street are headturning at the Raf packs, the Rick dunks, the Bless outerwear, the Margiela double-zip leather, the sagged April 77's, the Cosmic Wonder cape, that Raf moonstone pendant that winq got from still, basically we are breaking necks across the entire city and it feels fucking good. Styling on people will never get old. Plus we've both lost like 5 lbs a piece in as many days and we're getting our gaunt steez on.

Life is good.