Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Sometimes i'll buy some peanut butter, scoop out a little cylinder running through the length of the jar of peanut butter with plenty of peanut butter still on the sides, and then pour melted chocolate in. So fucking good.

what the fat???

spooning is all good and fun, but I'm really bummed it didn't turn in my favor. damn you college, damn you

you cant be spooning a girl youre not dating. Thats like kissing a hooker on the mouth. Plain nasty

that suckkkks. come on jeep, step the game up!

I know! it sucked. they were here till like 3 in the morning too and NOTHING. my roommate walked in around like 2, gave me this ridiculous stare, and turned over and slept (I think he was jealous? not that anything happened (god dammit)). My RA walked in at some point and started laughing as well.

wtf college.

zubin: I've never heard there were rules for spooning? It's not like a "thing" as far as I can tell, as much as I would've enjoyed hooking up with someone last night

also - one of the girls had just broken up with her boyfriend that day, I was being the compassionate friend (spoon action included)