Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i agree. i like off bowery. all he did was make a simple mistake by boning a dominican mom, posting her spread eagle and selling her cell phone.

simple mistake

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

really?

link!

fuck fuck fuccckkkk I want to make a pavlova so baddd but I am pretty sure I wont be able to eat it :(

pavlova_wideweb__470x293,0.jpg

nomnomnomnomNOMNOMNOM

you had your teeth pulled right? get up on some creme brulees or souffle

Just out of curiosity, how is that AgentJ is now almost half a green block? I havent been on here a few days so i'm not sure what went on.. I swear he had 3 reds just a while ago

Thanks a mil Sam.. The only problem is that the file is still too big, so i need to cut it down to like around 80kb for it to actually work..

Itunes will convert it to .AAC but the size is still too big..

website called mobile17.com

u have to make an account but i promeez they dont spam u or anything. u upload mp3 and choose start time and stop time, it chops it down to proper size then u choose means of getting it onto ur fone from like 4 options. unless u pay there's like a waitlist type of thing but u just leave it and ull get ur shit in like an hour or so

ez i just put in like 20 and then let them trickle in

I just tried it and i got my brain to move both my right hand and right foot in the same direction..

First couple tries did the opposite, but then after a while I just focused and got shit to work

Guest jmatsu
I just tried it and i got my brain to move both my right hand and right foot in the same direction..

First couple tries did the opposite, but then after a while I just focused and got shit to work

nigga stop lyin! if i cant do this shit, there is no way in hell that u can.