Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

noooooooooooooooooooooo! don't jump off a bridge!!!

make it an H&M instead!!! but for real, don't jump off of anything. :)

i was buying some shirts from metropark and the guy ringing me up was really hot....but basically a taller version of the guy i am fucking around with. i wonder if asking him for his number would have been awkward.

Careful there. If it weren't for your vagina, you would treading into dangerous neg rep waters.

noooooooooooooooooooooo! don't jump off a bridge!!!

make it an H&M instead!!! but for real, don't jump off of anything. :)

i was buying some shirts from metropark and the guy ringing me up was really hot....but basically a taller version of the guy i am fucking around with. i wonder if asking him for his number would have been awkward.

As if there was an H&M anywhere close to me. As long as you aren't totally creepy the dude would probably cough his phone number up no problem.

I just cut my own hair.

If I could deal with how long it fucking took to assure it looked decent I'd do it every time and save a bundle. As it stands it's better than some beauty school cut but worse than a hip salon... like a drunk cut done afterhours at the salon for free? Chyeah, brah.

might have to stop hanging out with some friends just becoming to boring for me. thinking of telling them, but probably just say fuck it and roll solo...

My friends just had a baby and I went to visit them. He's no more than a week old and as i held him he fell asleep twitching and gurning I saw his eyes darting under his lids and I wondered without a developed brain or nervous system, what do babys dream of?

i think he was asking what they dream about.

I was relaxing outside earlier today reading Salem's Lot by Stephen King, when an old man, apparently homeless, walked by wearing the most perfectly worn jeans I've ever seen. As people here have acknowledged before, even crappy walmart brand jeans can sometimes deliver results on par with the most venerated examples seen on this forum. This man's jeans were a testament to that. He must have lived and slept in them for at least five years. He had a pretty standard wallet fade on them, but the honeycombs were really something special. I'm not going to try and describe them, but they were beautiful, simply beautiful. I actually got up and started following him. In my mind, I was turning over different ways I could somehow buy them from him or trade another pair of my pants for them. My downstairs neighbor always leaves a huge bag of bottles outside his door, which might have made for a good bartering tool, also. My apartment was only a few blocks away and he had a pretty slow pace (probably making my following somewhat obvious now that I think about it), so I figured he wasn't in a rush anywhere and wouldn't mind coming to my place. However, I came to my senses and didn't do anything. I just tried to make a strong mental note of how they looked since it's likely I'll never again see such a perfect pair of jeans in my life. Anyway, it would have been much too creepy and dangerous to bring him to my apartment, even if I were to have him wait downstairs or in the hall. Actually, it would probably be more creepy to him than to me. He'd probably think I was like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho and wanted to kill him or something (Damn it! That actually would have been the best option, then I'd have the jeans for free. Of course, I would have to find a way to dispose of the body...). Don't get me wrong, I realize this description of merely considering approaching him is way creepy already.

this post made me really uncomfortable, i hope i don't run into him when i'm homeless.

A hobo once approached my friend and asked him to swap shirts. (My friend was wearing a green Adidas shirt and the hobo was wearing a blue one.) My friend nervously refused.

Later that night we played basketball. My friend was wearing Birkenstocks, so he played barefoot. He stepped on what he thought was a dead rat. I didn't take a look at it, but it could have been anything. I thought it bad form to question him, though, so I took his word on it. We stopped playing shortly thereafter.

This was about ten years ago.

so i'm on my way to work...

i sms to say i'm going to be a little late due to shitty traffic...

they reply and say "actually it's dead here, can you not come in?"

i get off the freeway, turn around, and come back home.

fucking annoyed.

at least i can get some study done and/or procrastinate.

life, oh life.

jeep sounds like you need to get your hands on a copy of GTA4

i played it for like... 5 minutes on sunday at my cousins. shit is wild. doubt ill ever buy a console, ive never owned one, and im sure once i have a decent enough computer i can find a good crack and download it.

Ahh dammit you're not in NYC JEEP!

i'll be there wednesday! skipping school, going to yankee stadium... bumming around and whatnot after the big graduation - i thought you were down in chilladelphia?

god forbid i leave my room unlocked for a day, my dad goes in, takes and uses my laptop and now the charger isn't charging right. its loose in the back(lol). :(

i am going to make him pay for a new charger. dammit.