Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

The last two movies I watched in the theaters both had dicks in them. What the fuck?

Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Harold & Kumar both had dicks.

It bugged me.

This being single thing is bullshit...

Yea its cool to meet hella girls, fuck around and wat not, but then it kills the fun of the flirting and anonymity of it...

Like should I get the number from the girl who now works at Paul Smith, who Ive checked out last year, and now this year, and lose the fun playful looks we would give eachother? Or take her to the beach so I can see her thickself in a bikini? Then also losing chances of hitting on other girls at the beach, at that same time?

Two girls numbers I got on different occasians are supposed to meet me at the beach... Both are supposed to be visiting around the sametime... Hm...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

There was a tranny last nite who had a lot of surgery to get himself to look like a girl, and did a pretty damn good job. And I was wishin my friend from CA was here, so I can get him drunk and take home a tranny with him... And not realize it until its too late...

I still plan to do that, if hes here by January...

i feel like my parents/friends are going to forget its my birthday

Fuck yo birthday nigga.

fuck_yo_couch.gif

My brother just walked up to me with his hand down his pants and proceeded to slap his balls against his thighs.

:confused:

He was playing pocket ping pong.

Guest jmatsu
I wonder if I should go and see this girl on her birthday and that would require me to fly and visit her. Watch me end up going and not getting anythin gud out of the situation of going.

chloroform9tu4pk.jpg

damn geek, always pullin thruuuu. can we have you as the store manager for the cupcakebonanzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? i think you might have to help think of a clever title for our store :P

My roommate just made a batch of no-bake cookies that are fucking amazing. Oats, peanut butter, and cocoa. I'll post up pictures and the recipe when I'm not SO FUCKING HIGHH IA TE TOO MANY OF TEHEMMM OH NOOOO.

don't know how I could have spent so much money on all that stupid pre-washed "premium" denim.

I think that lots of us have been thinking that. So true.

But real men let it smell (5).